Take your pick Forerunner weapons or Elites in MP

#1VoidBeyondPosted 12/3/2012 4:25:16 AM
Forerunner or Elites? - Results (152 votes)
Forerunner weapons
44.74% (68 votes)
Playable Elites
55.26% (84 votes)
This poll is now closed.
From my knowledge only Forerunners and humans (Reclaimers) can use Forerunner tech which is why Covenant stuff had to be reverse engineered (very poorly done on the Covenant part) from Forerunner tech they found. Meaning the Elites cannot use Forerunner goodies. So pick, do you want Forerunner weapons or playable Elites?
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#2Nintendo_toPosted 12/3/2012 4:32:30 AM
*spoiler* Don't let my response curve your vote, please.
Huh. First vote towards playable Elites comes from : Wii Sports.
#3VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:26:51 PM
Bumping.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#4sonofkorolPosted 12/3/2012 12:28:28 PM
Definitely miss playing as a Lobsterback.

Heh. I remember when people were getting modded on the Halo 3 board for calling Elites Lobsterbacks because GFaqs mods thought it was a racial slur. :P
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 12/3/2012 12:29:28 PM
I voted Elite but I'd also like to play as a Brute. In a Chopper. And stuff.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/3/2012 12:32:18 PM
I always thought playing as a Brute would be fun, never liked Elites, they just look awkward in MP to me.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:46:59 PM
That many people would rather have Elites in MP than brand new weapons?
---
#8tristin809Posted 12/3/2012 1:18:23 PM
Brand new weapons aren't as important as playing as ugly dinosaurs, that wield no benefits other than being alien dinosaurs. Nostalgia glasses OP.
---
"Shop smart, shop s-mart." -Ash, Army of Darkness
SSF4AE Mains: Guy & Cody Subs: Gouken & Dee Jay
#9Hockeyking89Posted 12/3/2012 1:22:06 PM
tristin809 posted...
Brand new weapons aren't as important as playing as ugly dinosaurs, that wield no benefits other than being alien dinosaurs. Nostalgia glasses OP.

Brand new weapons that each serve no new combative function except for the boltshot? I'd take the elites any day.

Incinerator cannon? Same function as rockets and fuel rods. Light rifle? BR/DMR (also redunant) and carbine. Scattershot? Shotgun. Suppressor? AR/SR. Binary rifle? SR/BeamR.

It's one of the things I least like about this game.
---
Shepard: "I'll dance next to you. If you wanna think we're dancing together, go ahead."
#10X250Posted 12/3/2012 1:26:49 PM
I want Elites and Plasma Rifles back. 8(