What's the multiplayer like compared to Halo 3?

#1hardman2k7Posted 12/3/2012 7:49:42 AM
I'm at uni atm and I don't have XBL due to a terrible network. I'm looking forward to having 4 weeks of online play over Christmas but I was wondering what it's like compared to Halo 3 online. I remember having so many awesome gaming experiences on that game :D
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#2oldyelersrabiesPosted 12/3/2012 7:51:29 AM
Like Reach, but with more customization and less lag.

It doesn't compare to Halo 3 MP eseentially.
#3The_KiriyamaPosted 12/3/2012 7:53:23 AM
You'll hear a lot of mixed opinions and trolls, to be honest, mate. There are the good points and the bad but overall, I think its a lot better. It's faster-paced, it has 'modern' shooter mechanics like kill cams and ordnance which means you can see how you died, and improve (presumably) and you don't necessarily have to memorize the locations of power weapons and the time before their re-spawns.

It's good, I like it, personally. But you will also hear plenty of "ffs its just cod" rubbish, and just a lot of extreme butthurt on both sides of the arguement. If I were you, listen to what people have to say, but take it with a grain of salt and wait until you've played it for a good bit yourself.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#4Alex_SagePosted 12/3/2012 8:02:52 AM
I'm sorry.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry