to all who have an android phone. (locus helmet)

#31Machspeed2Posted 12/3/2012 11:26:20 AM
Hmmm... I got locked out of earning more supplies but I'm still scoring six hills every hour. Guess I'll find out in around 18 hours if I'm still going to earn a code.
#32HadOne2ManyPosted 12/3/2012 11:31:55 AM
Machspeed2 posted...
Hmmm... I got locked out of earning more supplies but I'm still scoring six hills every hour. Guess I'll find out in around 18 hours if I'm still going to earn a code.

You'll still get the code as long as you don't lose the hills.

@everyone else, you can also use this for easy double xp. You get the dewxp code just for reloading your supplies in the store, no need to even capture the hill. Juts need to delete app after you get the xp, reinstall then create new username and password. Fake emails work fine. I was getting a code every 4 minutes this way. Spent 20 minutes and you'll have enough to last a few hours in MM.
#33gudamanPosted 12/3/2012 11:34:08 AM
just got a message for unauthorized use of teleporter and a message to contact ONI@support...

looks like i got busted, but it sucks ever worse since i HAD to do this since there are no 7-11 in my state... god damn superamerica...
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#34DuwstaiPosted 12/3/2012 11:36:23 AM
Too much work for a stupid helmet you never see anyway.
---
balls
#35A_Wasted_LifePosted 12/3/2012 11:37:13 AM
What exactly do you have to do to get the helmet? I'm level 4 with 8 hills captured, but I've only unlocked the Longbow theme and the double xp
---
Killing's the first thing humans learned. And a good thing we did, or we'd be dead, and the Mudcrabs would own the earth.
#36HadOne2ManyPosted 12/3/2012 11:44:34 AM
The teleporter message only happens when you start to go from one 7-11 to another too quickly. Delete the app, start over but find an area with a few close to each other. You can move around between the close one's pretty quickly with getting banned (leave about five minutes between moves). Also make sure the app isn't still open when you change locations on your gps. Wait about 20 seconds after backing out of the app.
#37HadOne2ManyPosted 12/3/2012 11:50:19 AM
A_Wasted_Life posted...
What exactly do you have to do to get the helmet? I'm level 4 with 8 hills captured, but I've only unlocked the Longbow theme and the double xp

You need to win 100 matches. For every hill you have in your control at the end of the round (1 hour) you win a match. So if you have 8 hills, an no one takes them from you it would take 13 rounds (hours).
#38GollyFluffPosted 12/3/2012 4:31:14 PM
this totally works. i just got the premium theme. i'm gonna make lots of accounts and get tons of locus codes to give away, as long as it doesn't really take 13 hours with all of the shortcuts
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#39pblimp360Posted 12/3/2012 4:33:47 PM
^ As long as you don't do stupid trolling topics like this other guy did today, I think that'd be cool.
---
#Halo 4
#40BiquioPosted 12/3/2012 4:37:56 PM
Urrgh I live in england so cannot get the locus helm. If anyone has iOS and android, and has 2 codes or anything like that, would they be kind enough to give me one? Sorry to sound like a begging noob, I have a female prime avatar armor set in return for that persons generosity. Pm me if interested