to all who have an android phone. (locus helmet)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. to all who have an android phone. (locus helmet)
4 years ago#41
I'm typing in locations of 7-11's but when I go in the KOTH, it's not showing up on the map... and when I look on the map, I can tell there should be a 7-11 there (i know it's there)... what gives?

Also... why in the f*** does this app freeze every-f***ing-time... not worth the f***ing hassle, if you ask me... I'm done.
4 years ago#42
i got banned too. i'm gonna try with a new account tomorrow.
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
4 years ago#43
If anyone has a spare code and is feeling generous, I would be eternally thankful if someone gifted a code to me. I unfortunately don't have a smartphone to acquire the code.

I don't have anything to trade though.
4 years ago#44
Reloading isn't working for me (I don't think). It says you can reload once per match (once an hour). I reload MD and chips but I get not supplies (even though a msg box told me I've been reloaded)...

anyone else have this issue?

PS: app works great on my wife's phone... not sure why not on mine...
4 years ago#45
Uh, you guys are a little late. I had it since two days before Halo 4 came out, soon after the app was released. Stop spreading awareness.
4 years ago#46
I got mine legitimately.
Well, if you call the app still giving you "Hill Controlled" medals after you lost control of your only hill getting it legitimately...
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
4 years ago#47
my phone shuts down when i launch spoofer. ideas?
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.
4 years ago#48
PufTheMgicDingo posted...
Uh, you guys are a little late. I had it since two days before Halo 4 came out, soon after the app was released. Stop spreading awareness.

i remember the app being ios only. it was news to me that it was on android
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
4 years ago#49
Have to try this when I get home
There's so much e-peen swinging going on in this topic somebody's gonna lose an eye.
4 years ago#50
almost have mine also bump
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. to all who have an android phone. (locus helmet)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived