to all who have an android phone. (locus helmet)

#61y2kaikoPosted 12/9/2012 6:03:37 PM
Darkakri posted...
Just putting this out there for people who can't get One im trading them for ms points or armor that intrest me. I have people who can vouch for me. If you don't trust Me don't trade me.

All I've got is a 14 day live trial and a female anniversary avatar armour...any good to you?
#62l3lackittyPosted 12/10/2012 2:16:11 PM
I've followed and double checked all the steps, and all the KOTH app tells me is that my location cannot be determined. . ?
#63Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 12/13/2012 11:25:33 AM
l3lackitty posted...
I've followed and double checked all the steps, and all the KOTH app tells me is that my location cannot be determined. . ?

I was doing this last night and I had the same issue at first. I'm not sure if it's the same in your case, but it turned out that my problem was that my Verizon Wireless location services were still active. As soon as I turned that off and tried again it worked, so I would suggest that you check and make sure that your wireless provider's location services are deactivated.

But yeah.. I've been tracking this topic for a few days and I had been meaning to attempt this, but I didn't get around to it until last night. It worked great. I spent about 3 and a half hours capturing every hill in town (which there were a ton of) and when I woke up this morning I had more than enough of the medals needed to unlock the helmet. Thanks TC!
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#64TheWyvernLordPosted 12/13/2012 11:33:22 AM
Would I be right to assume that these don't work if your not from the USA?
---
GT: Soulryuu
#65SleepComaPosted 12/13/2012 11:39:01 AM(edited)
Lol I got like 5 of these back when the game barely came out, someone traded "Transformers: War of Cybertron" the game for one code and I traded it to another person for 800 MS points. :)

---
GT: Mr VOODO0 Dark Souls II.....
#66GrimnoPosted 12/13/2012 11:43:11 AM
I'd love to get one too if someone has a spare code :<

My phone isn't a smart phone DX>
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#67TBONE_OGPosted 12/13/2012 12:04:11 PM
So does this app not work on iOS? I have an iphone 3gs and it won't work because it doesn't have a gyroscope...
---
Always O.G.
#68Alex_SagePosted 12/13/2012 12:05:21 PM
Wooooooooooly...

WAFFLES!

WAFFLES!
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#69SwornDutyPosted 12/16/2012 7:14:32 AM
Not working for my wildfire s, what phones does it work for
#70SwornDutyPosted 12/16/2012 7:18:26 AM
Darkakri posted...
Just putting this out there for people who can't get One im trading them for ms points or armor that intrest me. I have people who can vouch for me. If you don't trust Me don't trade me.

I might be tempted as I can't download the soddin app