Quite possibly the worst FPS Multiplayer I have ever played

#101tadmfpolePosted 12/3/2012 10:30:01 PM
I understand not everyone likes the same things, so I am not going to argue anyone's opinon as that is pointless. I will say that I have seriously disliked a couple games upon first impression and wound up loving them and playing them for hundreds of hours.

Halo 4 is the first Halo I have played since 2006, and after many hours of Battlefield and COD it is a strange adaption. Nothing feels right the first few games, people take longer to die, it just feels off after being use to a completely different experience. A couple hours later though and I am seeing why the game is so loved once again.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#102chickenwaxPosted 12/3/2012 10:55:56 PM
This man is a genius troll. Genius.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#103metalclashPosted 12/3/2012 11:04:35 PM
chickenwax posted...

No he's very poor, people are just stupid here.

Big fish in a small pond.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#104chickenwaxPosted 12/3/2012 11:12:49 PM
metalclash posted...
chickenwax posted...

No he's very poor, people are just stupid here.

Big fish in a small pond.

Fat guy in a little coat.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#105Motokid6Posted 12/3/2012 11:15:48 PM
Echoe_AC posted...
I don't think any weapon even carries 400 shots, even with the ammo perk. Are you facing the tv screen when you play?

I lol'ed so freakin hard >.<

I find it disturbing that people find multiplayer games that require one shot to the head with any gun ,"fun."

"I saw you first HAHA I win f*** you noob!" ... maybe that's fun for 12 year olds yeah, but I'm 21 and I like stuff that's, well.. y'know.. good.

Halo wins because it takes after Unreal Tournament and Quake. If you have any respect for the gaming world I need not explain what I mean by that.
#106pellequinPosted 12/4/2012 1:18:24 AM
sonofkorol posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
sonofkorol posted...
So, TC, I'm just curious. Name your top five "best" FPS games. Honest question.

OK that's difficult but I'll name 5 in no particular order, and there is more I just can't be bother to think of them, I'm open to all types of games though, not just FPS
-Borderlands 2
-Far Cry 3 (haven't started MM yet)
-Dishonoured is OK, little disappointing
-Counter striker is fun but feelts out of date now
-Left 4 Dead (on PC)

Many of these are first person adventure games. You're classifying Halo 4 as terrible because of its online multiplayer. That means BL2, FC3 and DIshonoured are out of the running. I'd take L4D out as well, since the multiplayer isn't a balance-heavy, map-heavy, large server experience. It's still based on adventure rather than combat.

This leaves CS. And honestly, if you're basing your FPS judgement of a hacker-heavy, clipping-error-filled, host-advantage-based, whoever shoots first wins, dated as all hell, horribly flowing game like Counter Strike? You've got problems man. Was CS fun? Yes. Was it great? No. It was awful.

You need to set your standards a little differently, because basing your opinions on essentially one almost-dead hackstravaganza means you don't really know what you're talking about.

And the TC just got owned.
---
PS3
IT ONLY DOES CREDIT CARD FRAUD