Which Halo made you rage the most in multiplayer?

#21CS783Posted 12/3/2012 5:26:57 PM
Well, before I actually owned an xbox and owned Halo 2, I'd have to play on my friends xbox without LIVE. The worst part about it was, because he had LIVE before, he knew all the cheap tricks and all the spawn points. So he'd always pick Ascension with snipers and camp on the map and snipe down at us as soon as we'd spawn.

Kinda ruined my Halo experiences for a few years.

Online, I've have to say Halo 3 because I was just getting back into it.
#22aspen1910000Posted 12/3/2012 5:49:03 PM
Halo 2, it was impossible to level up legitimately because after level 35 a lot of people modded
#23SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/3/2012 5:52:40 PM
CS783 posted...
Well, before I actually owned an xbox and owned Halo 2, I'd have to play on my friends xbox without LIVE. The worst part about it was, because he had LIVE before, he knew all the cheap tricks and all the spawn points. So he'd always pick Ascension with snipers and camp on the map and snipe down at us as soon as we'd spawn.

Kinda ruined my Halo experiences for a few years.

Online, I've have to say Halo 3 because I was just getting back into it.

That's almost exactly how I started playing H2. I was in jail when it released, so when I got out I was already 4 months behind my friends. My cousins friend was so good with the sniper that on the map with the grav launchers (can't be more specific than that, it's been TOO long) anytime someone would hit one he'd yell out "PULL" and you'd be dead before you hit the ground. Didn't matter which one or what side of the map, dude was a ninja.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#24SeikenZ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:11:38 AM
Bump
---
#25galv0Posted 12/4/2012 6:47:45 AM
Halo 4, mainly because of the random weapon ordinances. You never know when you're going to turn a corner and get blasted with rockets or an incineration cannon. It's also annoying when one team gets ordinances like the Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle and Binary Rifle simultaneously while your team gets three Needlers.
---
Noobs -_-
#26Ajd_KingPosted 12/4/2012 6:49:44 AM
Armour Lock.
#27Maloth_jesbPosted 12/4/2012 6:51:54 AM
Halo 2, most glitches of any game. Very close second was Halo 3. I just don't like the overpoweredness of the BR, especially the "throw a grenade, jump, battle rifle burst" cookie-cutter pattern that became Halo 3s multiplayer.
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#28Alex_SagePosted 12/4/2012 7:03:02 AM
Reach made me rage, but it was a different rage. I viewed Reach differently because of the unbalance I was more accepting when I died.

For 3... not so much. Balanced game but sometimes the other dudes would make me rage so hard I would literally hit my leg out of frustration. Then turn off the console.

Since then I sort of shyed away from playing video games as Halo 3 gave me serious anger issues and after all, it's just a game.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#29chickenwaxPosted 12/4/2012 8:50:08 AM
Andarist posted...
Probably H3, just because I played it more than any other game.

and also, that game had some serious hit detection issues.

---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#30frankmarlowePosted 12/4/2012 10:05:27 AM
Halo 2, because of the lackluster gameplay.
---
Opinions are as common as dog turds, and about as valuable.