The Halo series has one of the best vehicle systems of all time.

#11rush2547Posted 12/3/2012 5:33:11 PM
How about the fact that you cant aim directly below you in a banshee. Also why does a sticky grenade take out a warthog, and yet it cant even hurt an enemy if it lands a a couple feet from him.
---
My fate is determined but I have yet to determine it. - St. John de Crevecoeur
#12Wolfsangel90Posted 12/3/2012 5:46:17 PM
Both Halo and Batllefield have sweet vehicles, but I gotta say Battlefield's are better. They take lots of time and effort to put into but once you get it, it feels glorious and you can pwn, especially in an attack chopper with a talking teammate. That said, they can also be destroyed fairly easily if a ground grew is coordinated or if the enemy vehicles know what they're doing.

Halos vehicles are more noob friendly in that you can be a lvl 1 and just hop in and fly one without having to practice really. But of course a more experienced player will do better. Either way, in this game, they're pretty damn weak. The only ones I'll get into are a wraith, gauss hog, or occasionally a ghost.
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#13NovaLevossidaPosted 12/3/2012 5:49:00 PM
Going to go with Battlefield as well. The vehicles just seem to be of a better quality, there's more of them on the field (seriously, only one map with the Scorpion, and you might see it twice before the game ends), and they require work to take down instead of small arms fire spam.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels