Everything Unlock Glitch!!! Cause By Lag Switching!!!

#1ogschoolPosted 12/3/2012 2:20:04 PM
I post an early topic trying to figure out why everything was unlock. Now I kind of know how it was done. It has to do with host lag switching and somehow you have to be doing domination.

That all I know for now how that glich work. It happen to a freind of mines to his buddy the host was lag switching and someone he get everything unlock and he level 7.
---
FinalYeti462
#2SAMCROftwPosted 12/3/2012 2:21:22 PM
In other news that nobody cares about, I just blew a huge fart.
#3Ultima_WraithPosted 12/3/2012 2:22:31 PM
ogschool posted...
I post an early topic trying to figure out why everything was unlock. Now I kind of know how it was done. It has to do with host lag switching and somehow you have to be doing domination.

That all I know for now how that glich work. It happen to a freind of mines to his buddy the host was lag switching and someone he get everything unlock and he level 7.

Countdown til 343 overreacts and does horrible things to their accounts? 5.4.3....
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#4ODommPosted 12/3/2012 2:24:02 PM
ogschool posted...

Ironically enough, the TC is also 7 years old
---
Proud Audiophile
#5originlucario9Posted 12/3/2012 2:28:11 PM
ogschool posted...

Do you keep the stuff or do you lose it after you leave?
#6ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/3/2012 2:30:00 PM
I lag switched while playing Dominion, and it turned me into a newt.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#7djwagonPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:42 PM
just curious here .but can this or just plain lag cause someone to walk backwards in a game .like Isaid just curious .sorry if I derailed this topic
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#8Ultima_WraithPosted 12/3/2012 2:43:29 PM
djwagon posted...
just curious here .but can this or just plain lag cause someone to walk backwards in a game .like Isaid just curious .sorry if I derailed this topic

No, the only thing lag would cause would be glitching around the screen or sudden disappearances. The character themselves moves around in their world normally, it's just their world that freaks out. Not sure what the point was, but hope this answered it for you.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#9djwagonPosted 12/3/2012 2:46:57 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
djwagon posted...

No, the only thing lag would cause would be glitching around the screen or sudden disappearances. The character themselves moves around in their world normally, it's just their world that freaks out. Not sure what the point was, but hope this answered it for you.

somewhat but lets leave it as I understand
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#10eastgotenksPosted 12/3/2012 2:49:03 PM
This one time I lag switched with my $1,200 router I got from best buy, and it like let me bend the fabric of time in game.