I'm beginning to lose my damn patience.

#1Earth_AlchemistPosted 12/3/2012 6:44:38 PM
I still don't have my specialization code, and even if I do get one, I can't even play because for me, the servers have been down for four days. FOUR. DAYS.

If anyone who works at 343 is reading this, I expect you to make this right!
---
Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences.
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 12/3/2012 6:46:33 PM
Have they even admitted that there's a problem with the servers? The running theme seems to be looking the other way when there's a problem.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#3Protoman_X38Posted 12/3/2012 6:48:12 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Have they even admitted that there's a problem with the servers? The running theme seems to be looking the other way when there's a problem.

They have been pretty silent about the server issues as well. I'd say that's an even bigger problem than this specialization stuff.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#4ptreemf12Posted 12/3/2012 6:49:20 PM
Never had an issue with the severs once, besides extreme lag at times... Does it just randomly put people on the back-up sever or what?
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#5Msheridan1990Posted 12/3/2012 6:49:23 PM
ROTFL i hope no 1 else gets it so i can hear every1 cry more LMAO
#6I have no namePosted 12/3/2012 6:51:37 PM(edited)
Are the servers down where you can't play at all? Or is it doing the stupid back-up server crap where you're stuck at SR-1 in near empty servers with other people stuck at SR-1 and no access to Spartan Ops?

The latter happened to me, but it's working now. If it's happening to you to go here to yell at 343 about it:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst152022_-OFFICIAL--I-cannot-connect-to-servers-Thread.aspx
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 12/3/2012 6:50:08 PM
Protoman_X38 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

They have been pretty silent about the server issues as well. I'd say that's an even bigger problem than this specialization stuff.

Ah well, Battlefield 3 DLC tomorrow. If they want me back, they can send me a code, fix the servers, and offer some sort of apology with compensation for the trouble. I'm not sweating it myself.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#8MetaIGearRexPosted 12/3/2012 6:50:50 PM
I haven't had a single issue since launch day.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#9Protoman_X38Posted 12/3/2012 6:50:59 PM
ptreemf12 posted...
Never had an issue with the severs once, besides extreme lag at times... Does it just randomly put people on the back-up sever or what?

I heard it has something to do with your profile name.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif