I'm beginning to lose my damn patience.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I'm beginning to lose my damn patience.
4 years ago#1
I still don't have my specialization code, and even if I do get one, I can't even play because for me, the servers have been down for four days. FOUR. DAYS.

If anyone who works at 343 is reading this, I expect you to make this right!
Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences.
4 years ago#2
Have they even admitted that there's a problem with the servers? The running theme seems to be looking the other way when there's a problem.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#3
NovaLevossida posted...
Have they even admitted that there's a problem with the servers? The running theme seems to be looking the other way when there's a problem.

They have been pretty silent about the server issues as well. I'd say that's an even bigger problem than this specialization stuff.
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
4 years ago#4
Never had an issue with the severs once, besides extreme lag at times... Does it just randomly put people on the back-up sever or what?
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
4 years ago#5
ROTFL i hope no 1 else gets it so i can hear every1 cry more LMAO
4 years ago#6
Are the servers down where you can't play at all? Or is it doing the stupid back-up server crap where you're stuck at SR-1 in near empty servers with other people stuck at SR-1 and no access to Spartan Ops?

The latter happened to me, but it's working now. If it's happening to you to go here to yell at 343 about it:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst152022_-OFFICIAL--I-cannot-connect-to-servers-Thread.aspx
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
4 years ago#7
Protoman_X38 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

They have been pretty silent about the server issues as well. I'd say that's an even bigger problem than this specialization stuff.

Ah well, Battlefield 3 DLC tomorrow. If they want me back, they can send me a code, fix the servers, and offer some sort of apology with compensation for the trouble. I'm not sweating it myself.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#8
I haven't had a single issue since launch day.
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
4 years ago#9
ptreemf12 posted...
Never had an issue with the severs once, besides extreme lag at times... Does it just randomly put people on the back-up sever or what?

I heard it has something to do with your profile name.
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I'm beginning to lose my damn patience.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived