"Damn, I can't believe I got a kill from that" moments

#1Gruntpunk72Posted 12/3/2012 5:55:19 PM
Just now I was playing Ragnarok and took the mongoose because I wanted to retrieve my Rocket Launcher off my dead body.

As I get there I see two guys are already there looking over my dropped treasure.

I say **** it and just try and run them over, assuming theyd blow me away with my own gun. Ended up splattering both of them because they were too busy deciding which cool gun they wanted. I laughed and walked away with a Binary Rifle and my RL =D

How about you guys?
---
"Walk up to someone, anyone, and tap them on the shoulder. When they turn around, YOU RIP THEIR HEART OUT"-duckfreek
#2Msheridan1990Posted 12/3/2012 5:56:55 PM
btb... LOL
#3caterpeePosted 12/3/2012 5:57:59 PM
anytime with a pulse grenade
---
PSZ FC= Dakota, 3395 1362 1066
SSBB FC= 3909-7195-0386
#4ChokeStanPosted 12/3/2012 5:58:25 PM
Blind fired a sticky launcher on a map and saw that I had stuck something. When I pulled the trigger to make it explode, it said that I had gotten a triple kill. Apparently, I tagged a warthog with two people in it right as they were driving past one of their teammates.
#5ChangliniPosted 12/3/2012 6:03:01 PM
I get more of that in Starhawk, than from Halo.
Actually now that I think about it, I get the "What did just happen!?!" Way more times than I ever was able to get the former(if ever) in this game.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/3/2012 6:09:03 PM
Was in a Wraith on Exile. Got DMR'd pretty good by the enemy team and had no shields, no back up and no gunner so I figured I was pretty much done with the Wraith.

Someone jumped out of the 2nd floor caves in the middle onto my tank and started the Hijacking animation, so I aimed at a wall and boosted into it firing my main gun at the same time. Killed the wanna be hijacker and left me alive o.o; I went on to kill the remaining DMR users that were rushing me at this point too. I think it was like a 16 killstreak that I got off of that before my Wraith finally exploded.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7Hunter2huntedPosted 12/3/2012 6:11:17 PM
When I sniped a guy clean out of a banshee he hijacked from my team. If we are talking any Halo, when I almost singlehandedly infected every human in a infection game back during reach. I believe it was seven kills.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
#8MetaIGearRexPosted 12/3/2012 6:19:01 PM
Anytime I pull off a ninja.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#9vice_dragonPosted 12/3/2012 7:22:52 PM
Non in Halo 4 yet, but in 3 on Avalanche I was in a Hornet when an enemy Hornet came from behind. I was clearly losing so I jumped out of mine and highjacked his while we were over the cliff sending him to his death.
---
How much mud could a mudcrab crab if a mudcrab could crab mud?
#10enterthemadroxPosted 12/3/2012 7:24:21 PM
I mentioned it before but tossing a frag grenade during KOTH just as a team mate popped out from around a corner to rush the enemies in the hill. My frag bounced off the back of his head, into the hill and killed two of them.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong