"Damn, I can't believe I got a kill from that" moments

#21chickenwaxPosted 12/3/2012 10:52:29 PM
Triple kill with a Plasma Pistol.
Don't ask how. Just don't.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#22rainedownPosted 12/3/2012 10:58:17 PM
Just tonight--Ran out of ammo with my BR in Haven on Regicide--just had the magnum left, everyone else was fighting in the second floor center with the current king about to win, and I headshotted and killed three people (including the Would-Be King) in a row with one clip and stole the win. Their shields were all damaged or down from fighting each other, but it was still just an amazing rush of adrenaline pulling it off at all.

Not my kill, but a friend of mine swears he got a kill from dropping out of the banshee mid-air and it crushed someone on the ground. I haven't seen the clip yet, but hope to see it soon, sounds hilarious lol. Definitely tops my own, but until I see it with my own eyes it doesn't exist!
#23lderivedxPosted 12/3/2012 11:00:47 PM
Wow this is so cool because just now I was playing Ragnarok and took the mongoose because I wanted to retrieve my Rocket Launcher off my dead body.

As I get there I see two guys are already there looking over my dropped treasure.

I say **** it and just try and run them over, assuming theyd blow me away with my own gun. Ended up splattering both of them because they were too busy deciding which cool gun they wanted. I laughed and walked away with a Binary Rifle and my RL =D
---
Derive's posts... actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#24GotThat415SwagPosted 12/3/2012 11:14:34 PM
well I finally broke down and bought halo 4...just now I was playing Ragnarok and took the mongoose because I wanted to retrieve my Rocket Launcher off my dead body.

As I get there I see two guys are already there looking over my dropped treasure.

I say **** it and just try and run them over, assuming theyd blow me away with my own gun. Ended up splattering both of them because they were too busy deciding which cool gun they wanted. I laughed and walked away with a Binary Rifle and my RL =D
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
#25DrakillionPosted 12/4/2012 12:35:00 AM
I was a few feet away from the ramps in Haven and I threw a Plasma grenade to get a preemptive on some one but I saw an enemy trying to fend off one of my teammates accidentally just back peddle into it as it hit the ground. That was a really lucky stick.

Oh, and I actually killed some one with a Carbine head shot when I was riding shotgun on the Warthog.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#26VoidBeyondPosted 12/4/2012 12:42:26 AM
I was in a Gauss Hog and my girlfriend was in a Mongoose on Exile, I shot her Mongoose and she was blasted away and end up barrel roll splattering 3 people.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#27OLDBOYviciousPosted 12/4/2012 12:59:33 AM
I was playing Oddball on Adrift, running after the guy with the ball, he ran into the lift... a cluster of other people chasing him formed around the lift, and I started getting shot at so I just threw my two plasma grenades into the lift.

After I died, I heard "Double kill, carrier kill, carrier, kill, triple kill"

a triple kill with 2 ball carrier kills, from blind plasma throws, lol

it ended up being a lucky stick and a lucky explosion. The first stick killed the carrier, the second one blew up on the floor and killed the guy who had just picked up the ball, the other kill was at the bottom of the lift fighting with the rest of the ball chasers.

Its the only vid I have uploaded on my GT haha
---
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117
#28ArkJJPosted 12/4/2012 1:11:23 AM(edited)
Teammate went in the Mongoose to run straight at an enemy camping area for the 3rd time, so I stuck his ride with a sticky detonator. He get's picked off by DMR fire, but the momentum lands the Mongoose right next to all 4 of them. Pulled the trigger and watched the annoying ****ers go boom. >:D
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
#29GrimnoPosted 12/4/2012 3:02:26 AM
I was trying to snipe an enemy when one of his allies came up and started shooting at me.
Immediatly I backed away, firing the sniper rifle at him randomly, and even though he killed me it said I got a kill.
When I checked the theatre footage, apparantly one of the shots I fired hit a wall, richochtted left, and hit one of his allies as they were coming up the ramp to help him who was fighting one of my allies.
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond