Spec codes to be sent via xbl.

#1MorbidSarcasmPosted 12/3/2012 7:34:22 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already but I wanted to help out those who havent seen this. (from bsangel's post on waypoint forum) https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

12.3.12 5:30PM Update

Some players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address associated with their Xbox LIVE account. We are working to send affected players their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). The text will read as follows, and we expect players to start receiving these messages this week. Thank you for your continued patience, and we will provide an update when all messages have been sent.

Xbox 360 Dashboard message text
Quote:
Your Halo 4 gift is waiting! Here is your token to unlock six Specializations in Halo 4. We apologize for the delay in providing this and thank you for participating in our program. See you on the virtual battlefield!
#2MushmelloPosted 12/3/2012 7:45:23 PM
Or, maybe they just never mailed some people in the first place. I met ALL of the requirements, checked both my spam and normal, and nothing. They screwed up and continue to push the blame on other people doing something wrong. Horrible service.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#3UchihaSasuke117Posted 12/3/2012 7:46:42 PM
this^
---
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.
#4ballstothewa11Posted 12/3/2012 7:49:23 PM
i have always had a valid email address associated with my xbl account and i didn't get an email. I meet all the reqs. they screwed the pooch on this one, they need to own up.
---
then how do you explain the dead unicorns
#5BalisticWarri0rPosted 12/3/2012 7:49:26 PM
Mushmello posted...
Or, maybe they just never mailed some people in the first place. I met ALL of the requirements, checked both my spam and normal, and nothing. They screwed up and continue to push the blame on other people doing something wrong. Horrible service.
#6BurnsDepartmentPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:30 PM
Did 343 ever give a reason why Europeans don't get codes?
#7EddMarioPosted 12/3/2012 8:01:19 PM
BalisticWarri0r posted...
Mushmello posted...

---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#8AgntofCaosPosted 12/3/2012 8:02:29 PM
LOL@343...I have an email in my trash bin from 26th of November. I guess mine just became invalid in that span. They really need to stop trying to slyly blame the community for their obvious mistake.
---
Gamertag - Doc LOLliday
#9Elprede007Posted 12/3/2012 8:02:37 PM
343 hid their contact info from Microsoft (shows how ashamed they are with their product and they should be) most of Halo 4's problems can be linked back to incomplete coding (my friend does coding)
And yes 343 did hide their stuff, a microsoft employee told me, and I will not disclose his name. But this employee is in their 2nd highest department. And he said he saw it before but they took it away.
Shame on 343
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
#10Killean_NuggetsPosted 12/3/2012 8:03:17 PM
The US kids that didn't get the codes simply didn't deserve it.

There, I said it.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp