Spec codes to be sent via xbl.

#11Seto_RyuPosted 12/3/2012 8:04:50 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
The US kids that didn't get the codes simply didn't deserve it.

There, I said it.

Of course the kids didn't. They were under the age limit.
#12furykiddPosted 12/3/2012 8:17:28 PM
Elprede007 posted...
343 hid their contact info from Microsoft (shows how ashamed they are with their product and they should be) most of Halo 4's problems can be linked back to incomplete coding (my friend does coding)
And yes 343 did hide their stuff, a microsoft employee told me, and I will not disclose his name. But this employee is in their 2nd highest department. And he said he saw it before but they took it away.
Shame on 343

Really?!?! Bill gates actually told me about the coding issues with halo 4 and windows 8. We're really tight like that. He also advised against buying the new Xbox in the first three months as it will have a similar problem to the red ring of death, however, it will be a black square of treason. Anything manufactured after the initial 3 months should be safe though.
#13UchihaSasuke117Posted 12/3/2012 8:21:40 PM
Elprede007 posted...
343 hid their contact info from Microsoft (shows how ashamed they are with their product and they should be) most of Halo 4's problems can be linked back to incomplete coding (my friend does coding)
And yes 343 did hide their stuff, a microsoft employee told me, and I will not disclose his name. But this employee is in their 2nd highest department. And he said he saw it before but they took it away.
Shame on 343

i want to make a drug joke here but i think i will get modded for it >>.........ok how much for an 8ball?
---
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.