---
Unlimited Rice.
#2ODommPosted 12/3/2012 7:04:45 PM
False
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 49/190 Dominion wins
#3mrgreen55Posted 12/3/2012 7:06:23 PM
But Windows 8 is awful, and Halo 4 isn't.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#4tekn1quesPosted 12/3/2012 7:08:07 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
But Windows 8 is awful, and Halo 4 isn't.

Why is Windows 8 awful?
---
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..
#5UchihaSasuke117Posted 12/3/2012 7:10:43 PM(edited)
windows 8 is like a phone os but for your computer. hate it. lots of wasted space. it is the new vista
---
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.
#6TrueAnarchistPosted 12/3/2012 7:16:40 PM(edited)
UchihaSasuke117 posted...
windows 8 is like a phone os but for your computer. hate it. lots of wasted space. it is the new vista

No, it's not. Windows 8 is just a slightly expanded Windows 7. Metro is ENTIRELY optional, and is actually cool if you can ever play with it on a touch screen PC.

I feel like the only people who surround\Windows 8 with doom and gloom haven't used it. Sure, it is almost entirely unnecessary, but that doesn't mean it is inherently bad.
---
Gamertag: Bboyd93
#7UchihaSasuke117Posted 12/3/2012 7:26:43 PM
I didn't say it was bad. I said why I personally don't like it. If you can't make full use of it, then it really is not much different than windows 7. But still has wasted space/junk in it. I probably would use it if I liked touch screen computers. (I have tried it though.)
---
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.
#8TrueAnarchistPosted 12/3/2012 7:32:16 PM
I didn't say it was bad. I said why I personally don't like it. If you can't make full use of it, then it really is not much different than windows 7. But still has wasted space/junk in it. I probably would use it if I liked touch screen computers. (I have tried it though.)

Fair enough. Although unused features doesn't make something more or less useful. I feel as though comparing it to Vista is inherently calling it bad as well, though.
---
#9kjs7Posted 12/3/2012 7:33:44 PM
TrueAnarchist posted...

No, it's not. Windows 8 is just a slightly expanded Windows 7. Metro is ENTIRELY optional, and is actually cool if you can ever play with it on a touch screen PC.

I feel like the only people who surround\Windows 8 with doom and gloom haven't used it. Sure, it is almost entirely unnecessary, but that doesn't mean it is inherently bad.

desktop OS that is only worth using with a touchscreen but frustrating with a mouse = waste of time
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
#10TrueAnarchistPosted 12/3/2012 7:39:03 PM
kjs7 posted...
TrueAnarchist posted...

desktop OS that is only worth using with a touchscreen but frustrating with a mouse = waste of time

Like I said, Metro is optional. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upgrading. Windows 8 might not serve much purpose, but that doesn't make it bad.
---