i would play the crap out of a Megablok Halo

#1LordDamien27Posted 12/3/2012 8:52:20 PM
Been buying these little sets recently and they're awesome. With all the Lego games that are out it would seem logical for Megabloks to throw their hat into the ring.

With a Forge mode that uses block pieces to build maps. When you get a headshot the heads could just pop off. I just think it has potential to be fun.

Sorry for the non sequitor topic, I just thought it might be refreshing to have one not about codes.
---
Dibs called on Phosphora - 4/2/12
#2Smackdowner1Posted 12/4/2012 4:59:42 AM
LordDamien27 posted...
Been buying these little sets recently and they're awesome. With all the Lego games that are out it would seem logical for Megabloks to throw their hat into the ring.

With a Forge mode that uses block pieces to build maps. When you get a headshot the heads could just pop off. I just think it has potential to be fun.

Sorry for the non sequitor topic, I just thought it might be refreshing to have one not about codes.

Megabloks are not awesome. They are garbage. I wish Microsoft would've went with Lego. Even if the sets are more expensive, the quality is so much better.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#3KibamanPosted 12/4/2012 5:04:51 AM
Lego Halo has a much better ring to it.
---
The newest Dude Buster
http://i.imgur.com/dZqv3.jpg
#4Smackdowner1Posted 12/4/2012 5:09:54 AM
The first set can be called "mgalekgo-lego", featuring all hunters.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#5BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/4/2012 6:27:03 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...
The first set can be called "mgalekgo-lego", featuring all hunters.

I loled.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.