God, you guys are jamming up the support service.

#1SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:30 PM
I gotta fix my account, suspended due to payment issues and that awful ****ing auto-renew, anyway I try to use the website. It tells me I need a security code to do anything, which was sent to my WIFES ****ing email, who happens to be out of town and not answering her phone.

****. So I go and call them, of course it's just a technical enough problem that I need a live adviser and not the stupid computer person. Wait times? 1 hour and 36 minutes.

Jesus.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#2WalkerRDPosted 12/3/2012 8:18:47 PM
I gotta fix my account, suspended due to payment issues and that awful ****ing auto-renew, anyway I try to use the website. It tells me I need a security code to do anything, which was sent to my WIFES ****ing email, who happens to be out of town and not answering her phone.

****. So I go and call them, of course it's just a technical enough problem that I need a live adviser and not the stupid computer person. Wait times? 1 hour and 36 minutes.

Jesus.

B-but my specialization codes. In all seriousness, Microsoft has ridiculously bad customer service as it is, and the auto-renew system is the dirtiest tactic I've ever seen used by a company as large as Microsoft. The fact that they aren't constantly berated for this kind of stuff is sickening, like it's a totally alright thing for them to do.
---
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa
#3Pokemon_RockerPosted 12/3/2012 8:20:43 PM
You can cancel the auto renew on xbox.com
---
GT- xSylent Warrior
#42ndcuzofSpardaPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:06 PM
Wonder why your wife isnt answering her phone.
#5SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:21:14 PM
Yeah, Microsoft is almost as bad as Virgin Mobile.

Almost.
---
#6SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:22:01 PM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...

**** if I care. I want my damn PIN number, dammit.
---
#7Shrek81Posted 12/3/2012 8:22:28 PM
Dear god Virgin mobile. Their my freaking internet provider :l
Curse living in the middle of nowhere.
---
Gt Shrek81
DONKEH
#82ndcuzofSpardaPosted 12/3/2012 8:22:54 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
2ndcuzofSparda posted...

**** if I care. I want my damn PIN number, dammit.

LOL
#9WalkerRDPosted 12/3/2012 8:28:25 PM

I'm well aware, I do it every time I purchase gold. Here's a fun fact though, they now require that you verify that you're the real owner of the account to turn off auto-renew, how you ask do they verify that? By sending a code to another email address or phone number that you're the owner of. My nephew, being a child and all, registered with a fake email address, and phone number. The code gets sent to nowhere meaning we can't log into his account and turn off auto-renew. Instead, we have to replace the email address and phone number associated with the account to verify that we are in fact responsible for it. After entering in the information that needs to be replaced, we get a nice message telling us that it'll take exactly one month for the process to be completed. One month, just enough time for the auto-renew process to charge his mother's card another time. Customer support refuses to speed up this process for "security issues". BRILLIANT. Kudos to the wonderful person that scammed my 12 year old nephew out of $10, I hope you're sleeping well tonight.
---
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa
#10SpiduxxudipS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:28:39 PM
Pokemon_Rocker posted...

I have. Four times.

Shrek81 posted...
Dear god Virgin mobile. Their my freaking internet provider :l
Curse living in the middle of nowhere.

Hi, this is Alex, your virtual custom service provider...
---