#1That1GuyyPosted 12/4/2012 12:59:06 AM
Do you? - Results (468 votes)
Yes.
10.47% (49 votes)
No.
68.16% (319 votes)
Still too soon to tell.
11.54% (54 votes)
I just wish I had gotten a less expensive edition than the one I got.
2.78% (13 votes)
I didn't buy the game.
7.05% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I didn't buy the game, and I probably won't in the foreseeable future. We've had quite a few topics now where people have listed their grievances, or why they think this is the best thing since sliced bread, but who actually wishes they didn't spend their money?

If you did regret your purchase, let this be a lesson to not buy into the hype next time.

As for those that don't like the game, but don't regret your purchase, why is that?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#2AndaristPosted 12/4/2012 1:00:32 AM
It's not everything I hoped for...but it's alot better than Reach.

That's worth $60 imo
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 12/4/2012 1:02:00 AM
I'm somewhat regretting it. I didn't buy into the hype though. I bought it after it had come out based on several friends playing it and liking it; I'm far from being a fan of the Chief or anything like that. However, 343 needs to get their act together and stop blaming the community for not being able to figure out how to work their emails as the reason for the failed specialization code email, get things that should have been working at launch like file search actually working, and generally get into gear taking care of the game that they built. Because from what I've seen, they don't look like they're trying or care too much. That's the image that they convey at least.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#4metroidman92Posted 12/4/2012 1:02:48 AM
I'd say regret is too strong a word. I certainly don't regret it, I just with 343 had polished it a bit before release. (Campaign/SpOps films, maybe more than 1 episode of SpOps at launch.)

I'm sure as hell glad I downgraded to the SE, tho. I can't see paying $100 + Tax for this game. Maybe a Fallout 4 Collector's Edition, but not Halo 4.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#5ISKREEM616Posted 12/4/2012 1:03:29 AM
No.
---
GT: ISKREEM
I miss the old, colorful world.
#6Who_ate_the_piePosted 12/4/2012 1:04:37 AM
No, I enjoy this game (especially when playing with friends). I do know that this game could be a lot better though.
---
I don't care.
#7Blade_Of_IcePosted 12/4/2012 1:06:13 AM
Yes, yes i do. Its an unfinished game and i will never stop insulting them for what they call "weekly updates" DLC is one thing but this is just pathetic, they couldnt meet a deadline and pass their inability to do so off as updates and then for an excuse they say its to keep people interested
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 12/4/2012 1:07:51 AM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
Yes, yes i do. Its an unfinished game and i will never stop insulting them for what they call "weekly updates" DLC is one thing but this is just pathetic, they couldnt meet a deadline and pass their inability to do so off as updates and then for an excuse they say its to keep people interested

That's a good point. When they get around to making file share search work, it'll be a "weekly update."
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#9X3RO_THE0RYPosted 12/4/2012 1:23:47 AM
The only thing I hate about the game is all of the spawn killers (so, if you spawn kill and it annoys me enough, I'm apologizing ahead of time).
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
#10JolteonPosted 12/4/2012 1:26:47 AM
Not in the least. I'm upset about the specializations screw-up, but that isn't interfering with my enjoyment of the game. The main group of friends I game with, we'd almost been in a rut, since we almost always played nothing but L4D2, and it's been tons of fun playing a Halo game again. We played a lot of Reach together, but it'd been a long time.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?