CONFIRMED- Spec. codes will be coming in your XBL account inbox

#1OLDBOYviciousPosted 12/4/2012 3:10:31 AM(edited)
I just got mine about half an hour ago, the code to unlock specialization codes are coming to Xbox Live account inboxes (the same one when you get a party invite or a friend sends you a message via XBL)

It should have just been done this way from the start.

It says: (paraphrased) here is a code to unlock 6 specializations, sorry for the delay, see you on the virtual battlefield - 343 Industries.

I am wondering if people got the LE, and they got their code in the email, will they get a third code in their XBL inbox? if so, it would be nice to get some of those codes over to people in the UK and other restricted areas. I only have the standard and I did not get my code until now, so I dont have any extras, sorry, I hope EVERYONE gets access to them soon.
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#2JolteonPosted 12/4/2012 3:21:56 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but it's not "confirmed" until you can provide a credible source.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#3OLDBOYvicious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:25:29 AM(edited)
I will post a screenshot of the message :)

EDIT- I will post a link to a screenshot of the message
---
#4Breedlove02Posted 12/4/2012 3:25:12 AM
Jolteon posted...
Don't take this the wrong way, but it's not "confirmed" until you can provide a credible source.

I just got mine through my Xbox live messages.
---
GT:BreedIove(the L is an i)
Zero/Doom/???
#5OLDBOYvicious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:34:34 AM
http://s1226.beta.photobucket.com/user/JFTWW3/media/code%20rcvd/download.jpg.html?filters[user]=117065471&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0

I dont take it the wrong way, I understand that a lot of people troll, especially on this subject, so someone saying they are an eye witness to something might not be 100% believable.

if you have doubts, here is a picture of my message that I received.

and yes, i already redeemed my code, but feel free to try using it if you want to, if it works for you, then great! :)

http://s1226.beta.photobucket.com/user/JFTWW3/media/code%20rcvd/download.jpg.html?filters[user]=117065471&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0
---
#6JolteonPosted 12/4/2012 3:43:12 AM
Thanks, and extra thanks for being cool about it. Fingers crossed that I'll have one waiting for me by the time I get home from work.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#7originlucario9Posted 12/4/2012 3:55:21 AM
343 just approved of doing this yesterday
#8PloplackzPosted 12/4/2012 3:55:28 AM
This is actually true. I just redeemed my code. :D
---
XBL: Insanity 404
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Borderlands 2, BF3
#9OLDBOYvicious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:00:17 AM
no prob, I just know how frustrated people are with this whole situation. Now we can finally say "yes, we are getting the codes, and here is how it will happen" definitively. It's not knowing that is the worst part.

So if BS Angel is correct, everyone that is eligible for the code should be getting them "sometime this week" and they will go to our XBL accounts. Thanks to her for helping sort out this mess and for dealing with all the hate toward 343i
---
#10OLDBOYvicious(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:02:09 AM
originlucario9 posted...
343 just approved of doing this yesterday

well, I am glad they did, it makes things a lot easier. of course, knowing 343i.... I like a lot of people I know, would not believe it until they actually saw it haha
---