CONFIRMED- Spec. codes will be coming in your XBL account inbox

#31CorndogburglarPosted 12/4/2012 9:03:54 AM
Guillermo55 posted...
I was just the regular spartan, no specializations. Do you have to be a certain SR to unlock it? I'm only in the 20 something's.

And yeah, I'm of age and played on launch day.

Thats why, man. You have to be SR 50 before you can pick a specialization. Get grinding, son!

I'm SR 43, so i have a little grinding left to do myself. :)
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#32duericPosted 12/4/2012 9:09:49 AM(edited)
Just got mine.

I've been saying all along they should have just done it this way from the beginning.

EDIT: I posted in the Waypoint thread on Sunday.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33yomi52Posted 12/4/2012 9:13:08 AM
THANK GOD haha. thanks tc!
i
---
CaptHowdy
#34duericPosted 12/4/2012 9:19:39 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
Guillermo55 posted...
I was just the regular spartan, no specializations. Do you have to be a certain SR to unlock it? I'm only in the 20 something's.

And yeah, I'm of age and played on launch day.

Thats why, man. You have to be SR 50 before you can pick a specialization. Get grinding, son!

I'm SR 43, so i have a little grinding left to do myself. :)

I'm only 38 and I still got the code. You don't have to be 50 as long as you meet the criteria.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35the_reaper849Posted 12/4/2012 9:29:30 AM
what are these codes you guys keep talking about?
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#36StaticPenguinPosted 12/4/2012 9:54:17 AM
Yeah i got mine today
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#37patkelly929Posted 12/4/2012 10:03:47 AM
I just checked my xbox.com page. I have the message, but it's only readable from my XBOX.

Which is kind of inconvenient because I would be able to copy & paste it into the Redeem Code field on the website, but now I have to open the message, write it down, and then enter it into the redeem code menu option on the XBOX.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#38ViktorMaxPosted 12/4/2012 10:10:45 AM
@ TC -

Can you please check for me and let me know if your XBL message is visible within the website? I just logged in and can see I have a new message from Xbox Live but cannot read it.

Thanks in advance -
---
True dat.
#39Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/4/2012 10:12:17 AM
Sweet. Did anyone really think 343i was just gonna leave people so many people hanging on this?
#40duericPosted 12/4/2012 10:53:20 AM
ViktorMax posted...
@ TC -

Can you please check for me and let me know if your XBL message is visible within the website? I just logged in and can see I have a new message from Xbox Live but cannot read it.

Thanks in advance -

It's likely the message from 343.

You can see that you have a message from Xbox.com, but you can only open it from your Xbox.
---