lmao just joined a game of Oddball in progress. score was 261-0

#11ChrisSLPosted 12/4/2012 9:50:01 AM
It's the flipside of a necessary evil, really. If three members of your team leave as the game begins because they didn't get the map they wanted (which, sadly, actually happens), you're going to want them to be replaced.
#12SeikenZPosted 12/4/2012 11:44:57 AM
ChrisSL posted...
It's the flipside of a necessary evil, really. If three members of your team leave as the game begins because they didn't get the map they wanted (which, sadly, actually happens), you're going to want them to be replaced.

Sure, I just found myself raging way more because of join in progress games than some random people leaving a game.
---
#13phillyeagles123Posted 12/4/2012 11:58:53 AM
JIP is a double edged sword because it's nice when you have teammates join your game when your teammates quit, but it sucks when you join a game that you have no chance of winning.
#14Arcadia__personPosted 12/4/2012 12:23:10 PM
I've entered Dominion games in last stand more than once.

Did not win any of those games.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#15SahdukPosted 12/4/2012 12:37:00 PM
ChrisSL posted...

There's a strangle place in between average and decent where this isn't actually true. The point where you're likely better than anyone you're matched against and with and would rather be three men down than have three players worse than you come in and cause you to lose.
---
"LITH WHY WOULD YOU TELEPORT ME UNDER THE FLOOR?"
im gud :3 telepot u
#16XioJenesisPosted 12/4/2012 12:40:14 PM
I've joined a couple of games of KoTH where we didn't even spawn, they were done that quick.
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#17bearded_moosePosted 12/4/2012 12:51:03 PM
good for you TC. getting into a match JUST as it was ending meant you didn't have to wait long to get into another game.

i like to see topics like this. TC is happy he didn't have to wait long and had time to load a bowl or whatever as the previous match ended.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12