To all the people complaining about JiP - stfu

#1And2foshoPosted 12/4/2012 6:57:38 AM
Seriously, I rarely get put into a game where its impossible for my team to come back. 95% of the time I JiP it puts me in at the start of the game, where there is only a few kills. Sure, that other 5% of the time is annoying, but it's much less annoying than joining a 15 minute game only to have all but one of the enemy team quit 30 seconds in, and then having to wait around basically doing nothing, while the enemy hides and tries to get the win.

JiP > better than it used to be
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#2SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 12/4/2012 7:01:07 AM
JiP?
---
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621
#3And2fosho(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:01:41 AM
join in progress
---
#4DSquariusPosted 12/4/2012 7:03:46 AM
The only join in progress I experience is getting into a game where my team is losing by eleventy billion points with 1 minute left. It's annoying and I prefer the old way.

btw, anybody notice if those count for losses?
---
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#5And2fosho(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:07:07 AM
DSquarius posted...
The only join in progress I experience is getting into a game where my team is losing by eleventy billion points with 1 minute left. It's annoying and I prefer the old way.

You are lying and/or over exaggerating. It barely happens. 80% of games in every other halo game, at least someone would quit early, and thus lead to a very boring game, and a waste of time
---
#6gamewarrior88Posted 12/4/2012 7:07:48 AM
While I don't mind JiP for the most part, I do understand those who feel differently about it. Some just don't like the idea of being trust into a match that's already begun and therefore don't appreciate the fact that it happens automatically. Perhaps there should be an update/patch or something where people can manually turn off this setting if they wish? Otherwise, this is the new way, and people will just have to grow with it in time I guess.

Oh, and by the way....people can say whatever they want, if it's within the terms and conditions of the site/board. Just as you are able to spout off like this, so too are those that may disagree. You don't like it...don't comment.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#7MR_SNUGGLETONSPosted 12/4/2012 7:09:03 AM
I don't see a problem with it because I play this game casually. *Puts on flameshield.
---
RAWR!
#8VeluxierPosted 12/4/2012 7:09:46 AM
DSquarius posted...

I dunno... I havent been watching my recent games recently. But first game that JiP shoved me into, which was an unrecoverable loss, didnt even count. Waypoint showed that the game never existed in the first place.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#9And2fosho(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:10:24 AM
gamewarrior88 posted...
While I don't mind JiP for the most part, I do understand those who feel differently about it. Some just don't like the idea of being trust into a match that's already begun and therefore don't appreciate the fact that it happens automatically. Perhaps there should be an update/patch or something where people can manually turn off this setting if they wish? Otherwise, this is the new way, and people will just have to grow with it in time I guess.

Oh, and by the way....people can say whatever they want, if it's within the terms and conditions of the site/board. Just as you are able to spout off like this, so too are those that may disagree. You don't like it...don't comment.

I know hes lying because hes played less than a 100 games, Pretty hard to be a good judge of the game system when you barely play it
---
#10SeikenZPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:24 AM
Geez, I don't know TC, but it seems experiences vary. So... take your own advice.
---