Halo 4 is just a throwaway title to tide us over til Halo 5

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 is just a throwaway title to tide us over til Halo 5
3 years ago#21
Also, Halo Wars had the best music in the series so yalls can SUCK IT
"Such hate flowing through me. Doesn't matter, all just chemical reactions.
Irrelevant. Irrelevant. Irrelevant.
3 years ago#22
Perodic posted...
I think the current leveling system is just there for
1) Casual players
2) Tiding over the hardcore players until the release of their skill-based ranking system coming early 2013
You are correct that many players will be reaching their level limit by the turn of the new year, which is exactly what I speculate that 343 wanted to happen. Something to buy them time. If you haven't noticed, the win *insert gametype here* commendations are ridiculously high in comparison to other commendations. I believe this is due to their coming release of visible, trueskill ranks. I can continue on my speculations, but fact is, they are releasing a skill based ranking system.

Sadly this would be a good thing but the ranks are only visible via Waypoint. Check the 343 forums for source. Sucks, I know.
3 years ago#23
I would like to see load outs for spartan ops and war games be separate so that I can personalize my spartan ops spartan loadouts more. Like if a group of friends get together one person says ill play sniper and another says they want to be the heavy gunner. The sniper can take a sniper rifle and a backup weapon and the heavy gunner could grab a saw. The specializations could reflect this. You'd have to limit the power weapons though. Like if you take a power weapon then you can only have a pistol type weapon unless your specialization lets you carry a bigger weapon. Lots they could do for it.
You're probably right. If Tali, Garrus, and Liara aren't loyal by now, I'm gonna throw them out in space.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 is just a throwaway title to tide us over til Halo 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived