Are you a Halo Perfectionist?

#11MetaIGearRexPosted 12/4/2012 9:00:57 AM
^^ That is amazing.
I wish they'd finish episode 3, it been long enough.....
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#12DSquariusPosted 12/4/2012 9:03:46 AM
ramzariot posted...
DSquarius posted...
Greatest achievement of all time is the garden gnome one from The Orange Box. You have to carry this little gnome through the entire campaign within a time limit and put him in a rocket ship which then flies into space.

Which part of the orange box is that in? I only cleared portal and half life 2.

Episode Two. He's hidden under a shelf in a shack you enter right at the beginning. It's very difficult because you need to use the gravity gun to carry him so anytime you fight enemies you need to put him on the ground. Plus while driving the car you have to positioning in a spot he won't fall out.
---
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#13DSquariusPosted 12/4/2012 9:09:39 AM
MetaIGearRex posted...
^^ That is amazing.
I wish they'd finish episode 3, it been long enough.....

Agreed. Such an amazing franchise.

I love creative achievements. It's only worth 30 gamerscore as well haha.

So many of them need to be boosted in order to achieve which just takes all the enjoyment out of them. For example, that stupid stockpile one from Reach where you need to score four at the same time. I don't know if I've ever seen stockpile come up period lol.
---
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#14aspen1910000Posted 12/4/2012 9:35:15 AM
I got all the original 1000gs for Halo3/ODST/Reach/4. Any added Dlc achievements, I did not bother to try
#15superhPosted 12/4/2012 10:15:38 AM
Nah i don't really care enough.

I don't like going out of my way for achievements --like the mission ones in campaign where you gotta do something specific like kill hunters with grenades only-- unless they offer a fun challenge, i like challenges achievement or not.(i play games on hard even if no achievement)

Saying that, i actually got them all on Halo 3. Got my last one (perfection) last night. All Legit.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#16Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/4/2012 10:24:07 AM
MetaIGearRex posted...
No, achievements are stupid.

A real achievement would be finish legendary without dying once. When they start making achievements like that and not "you passed the first level". Then maybe ill take interest.

Agreed, achievements ruin games.
#17Minjo26Posted 12/4/2012 10:28:11 AM
I have in everything in Halo 3 and Reach. I'm missing like 2 in ODST and Anniversary, both mainly because I need people to do them with...

Halo Wars, forget it. I borrowed it from a friend, played the first level and returned it.

I'm almost done with 4, I just need to finish this weeks Spartan Ops and do the Midnight Launch, which I've been slacking on.
#18Trinity of DarknessPosted 12/4/2012 10:35:40 AM
Halo 3: 1750/1750

Halo 3 ODST: 1000/1000

Halo Wars: 1105/1200
-Just need the Heroic, Legendary and Par achievements.

Halo Reach: 1700/1700

Halo CEA: 1000/1000

Halo 4: 955/1000
-Just need to get the last co-op achievement and get the custom game one ( I want to make a good custom for it like I did forge, not just create a throwaway)

I'd say pretty close at least.
---
"Blame your fate!" - Kratos Aurion
#19LugovesPosted 12/4/2012 10:44:35 AM
Minjo26 posted...
I have in everything in Halo 3 and Reach. I'm missing like 2 in ODST and Anniversary, both mainly because I need people to do them with...

Halo Wars, forget it. I borrowed it from a friend, played the first level and returned it.

I'm almost done with 4, I just need to finish this weeks Spartan Ops and do the Midnight Launch, which I've been slacking on.

I'm missing any co op achievements as well in ODST, CE:A and even 4.

Maybe we can knock them out sometime. For anyone that wants to hit me up my GT is SwashBuccaneer.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#20Spider5800Posted 12/4/2012 10:57:36 AM
I think the only one I got 1000/1000 on was Reach. It took me a few days of actual effort, and had some truely frustrating moments, but I did it and was super proud at the time.

...then they released all the multiplayer achievements with ridiculous requirements, and it was automatically removed from my 'completed' list on Live. I was so pissed I haven't bothered with that crap since.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!