To you guys who haven't reached sr50.

#1Caolan_2k9Posted 12/4/2012 8:25:38 AM
Do you really see it as unfair that a higher level has specializations? Played a game and got a message of extreme rage sent to me saying I was at at an unfair advantage because I could re roll my ordinances. I simply replied with "You lost because I can aim better." Even when I was below 50 I never thought of specializations as unfair at all. What do you guys think?
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#2Pokemon_RockerPosted 12/4/2012 8:28:46 AM
They are jealous?
---
GT- xSylent Warrior
#3BizzyBumPosted 12/4/2012 8:28:52 AM
As I said in another thread, no. I'm 35 and still dominate most of my matches when I see 50+s. I'm not going to lie and say specializations mean nothing, they do give advantages, but to blame your loss or bad performance because that person has a specialization over you is an excuse and a bad mindset to have. You'll never get better thinking like that.
---
| i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz | H60 | Z68A | EVGA SC GTX 580x2 SLI | Corsair AX 1200w |
| Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 | 2560x1440 S-IPS @ 100Hz | Antec 1200 |
#4ODommPosted 12/4/2012 8:29:29 AM
Couldn't agree more. Just made a topic about it actually
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 49/190 Dominion wins
#5Pkshootout13Posted 12/4/2012 8:31:34 AM
Ability to aim > ability to re roll ordinances. I've not had much trouble against the higher up levels. It's all on if you can aim
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#6RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/4/2012 8:32:34 AM
none of the specializations are worth using in leau of another "perk", except maybe Rogue. So no, there's no real advantage, only preference.
#7Silentbob711Posted 12/4/2012 8:33:23 AM
No of course not. I'm a 42 and I'm not the best at pvp shooters like halo or cod but I know that it's because of my playing not because someone is a higher level than me and has a special perk that I don't. Besides ill eventually have that perk myself. People just get too worked up and jealous and can't deal with the fact that they don't have something someone else has. They act like 5 year olds.
---
You're probably right. If Tali, Garrus, and Liara aren't loyal by now, I'm gonna throw them out in space.
#8DSquariusPosted 12/4/2012 8:36:08 AM
RoneZoneFitness posted...
none of the specializations are worth using in leau of another "perk", except maybe Rogue. So no, there's no real advantage, only preference.

Which perk does Rogue replace? It's the only one I'm interested in using.

And no, I don't think players above 50 have an advantage. I'm currently 45 and I have no issues stomping high SR players. From what I've read the specialization perks seem worse than the standard one's.
---
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#9Sephiroth9704Posted 12/4/2012 8:37:46 AM
Re-roll ordinances? What is this magic you speak of?
#10Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:38:10 AM
DSquarius posted...
RoneZoneFitness posted...

Which perk does Rogue replace? It's the only one I'm interested in using.

And no, I don't think players above 50 have an advantage. I'm currently 45 and I have no issues stomping high SR players. From what I've read the specialization perks seem worse than the standard one's.

Forgot to mention that actually, in big team I'd take the ammo perk over most of the specializations.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi