To you guys who haven't reached sr50.

#31YoshiKid115Posted 12/4/2012 3:39:23 PM
The game isn't even a month old, so I haven't really seen too many people with Specializations (mostly just Wetworks, since I haven't played in a few days). Even when I do face players with them, I never really notice. Honestly, it's not that game changing in my opinion. So the guy can assassinate me more quickly. Doesn't change that much, or enough to give him a guaranteed victory. But like I said, I haven't played with TOO many people with the Specs.
---
YoshiKid
I like girls. But now, it's about justice.
#32Asherlee10Posted 12/4/2012 3:40:21 PM
BizzyBum posted...
As I said in another thread, no. I'm 35 and still dominate most of my matches when I see 50+s. I'm not going to lie and say specializations mean nothing, they do give advantages, but to blame your loss or bad performance because that person has a specialization over you is an excuse and a bad mindset to have. You'll never get better thinking like that.

This, almost exactly. Except I'm a 38 now.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#33Rogue MuttPosted 12/4/2012 3:49:13 PM
Not at all really, at least I have played with higher levels and not felt like they had a significant advantage.

The only one I really want is Operator for the stronger vehicles in BTB.
---
BSG
#34alkahsuPosted 12/4/2012 3:54:58 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
DSquarius posted...
RoneZoneFitness posted...
none of the specializations are worth using in leau of another "perk", except maybe Rogue. So no, there's no real advantage, only preference.

Which perk does Rogue replace? It's the only one I'm interested in using.

And no, I don't think players above 50 have an advantage. I'm currently 45 and I have no issues stomping high SR players. From what I've read the specialization perks seem worse than the standard one's.

Forgot to mention that actually, in big team I'd take the ammo perk over most of the specializations.

Ammo perk is god tier in BTB.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.