Team Regicide?

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/4/2012 10:27:17 AM
Get out. Regicide sucks. Always. Give it up.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#2appleturnover87Posted 12/4/2012 10:34:15 AM
Team regicide is fun.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/4/2012 10:37:50 AM
Played Team Regicide for the first time last night, and it was some of the funnest Halo MP I've had in years. That's a good, new playlist. Regular Regicide never sparked my interest though.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#4tubb311Posted 12/4/2012 10:38:04 AM
Regicide can go to hell, but team regicide is actually fun. it's basically VIP
#5bearded_moosePosted 12/4/2012 10:39:23 AM
regicide seriously promotes mediocrity.
play like a boss and you're just worth more points.

/lame
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#6Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:45:16 AM
I just went plus 20 in a Team Regicide game and we still lost.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#7chamber29Posted 12/4/2012 10:45:24 AM
I didn't have a big enough party and we couldn't get the king to stop running to the other team. Dude, you have a giant "Kill ME" sign over your head, they will come to you, but I would prefer them to come to us. Stop running in, I guarantee you won't be bored...
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#8slayerxelitePosted 12/4/2012 10:46:54 AM
343 be trollin
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/4/2012 10:50:38 AM
chamber29 posted...
I didn't have a big enough party and we couldn't get the king to stop running to the other team. Dude, you have a giant "Kill ME" sign over your head, they will come to you, but I would prefer them to come to us. Stop running in, I guarantee you won't be bored...

Heh, sometimes you don't realize when you're the king. I kept rushing the enemy base going for their King, getting at least 3 kills for my every one death. I noticed my team mates were getting pretty agitated, then I noticed "Oh wait, I'm King, no wonder why they keep trying to swarm me".

My friends and I had a custom game very similar to this we made for H3. The leader (most kills) would have a waypoint above their head and they'd turn pink, while everyone else is trying to fight for the lead/kill the leader. We nerfed the shields on the leader, but upped the weapon damage and running speed. It was actually pretty fun game type, can't remember what we ended up naming it.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#10chaotix42Posted 12/4/2012 10:54:32 AM
I actually enjoyed the time I spent in Team Regicide last night. It was fun playing a small Slayer gametype with no ordinance drops ("hurr durr Slayer Pro" - I know).
---
GT: Falchion Sensei