Complex sucks

#1XioJenesisPosted 12/4/2012 4:06:47 PM
Worst map in this game. Hands down. Nothing good about it.
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#2Caolan_2k9Posted 12/4/2012 4:07:37 PM
It's the best map for flood. That's something good about it.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#3flapp3rsackPosted 12/4/2012 4:08:56 PM(edited)
And why is that? What makes you say it's the worst?
#4SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 12/4/2012 4:10:30 PM
It's actually decent at a competitive level. Takes a lot of teamwork to control the map. Lots of interesting sightlines. Played it quite a bit on GB and it's tolerable. There are much worse maps.
---
XBL: Sloppy JIVES Twitter: @BJMoulton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#5Asherlee10Posted 12/4/2012 4:14:24 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
It's the best map for flood. That's something good about it.

I'm actually a fan of it on CTF. Some say it's unbalanced, but I still like it.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#6duericPosted 12/4/2012 4:19:38 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
It's actually decent at a competitive level. Takes a lot of teamwork to control the map. Lots of interesting sightlines. Played it quite a bit on GB and it's tolerable. There are much worse maps.

Pubs are different than GB.

For pubs, where nothing is on the line, the map plays way too slow, IMO

It just doesn't fit the mold of the rest of the 4v4 maps.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7Caolan_2k9Posted 12/4/2012 4:20:07 PM
Yeah seriously, it's not fantastic but you people who are saying it's horrible etc clearly don't know much about map design.
---
#8duericPosted 12/4/2012 4:22:39 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Yeah seriously, it's not fantastic but you people who are saying it's horrible etc clearly don't know much about map design.

I may not know s*** about map design, but I do know that I don't like playing on it 4v4.

I think it's totally fair to have an opinion on something I don't know anything about. I mean, I don't know anything about how to produce music but that doesn't stop me from having a preference.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9LoafSkullPosted 12/4/2012 4:22:58 PM
the only thing i do not like about Complex is that door glitch. i think Haven is the worst map. it is very a very beautiful map but i feel that game play on it is bland and predictable
#10Caolan_2k9Posted 12/4/2012 4:30:23 PM
dueric posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...

I may not know s*** about map design, but I do know that I don't like playing on it 4v4.

I think it's totally fair to have an opinion on something I don't know anything about. I mean, I don't know anything about how to produce music but that doesn't stop me from having a preference.

Too big for 4v4 I agree, and you're entitled to your opinion :) I just think it's stupid when people play on it on a 4v4 gametype and say it's bad. It's bad for 8 players, the map itself is not bad.
---