Specialization Downloading Problem - Oh what the hell, Microsoft.

#1SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/4/2012 5:13:18 PM
So My account was suspended the other day when I checked my e-mail and saw I had a gift from Live, which turned out to be the Spec codes.

So I went through the menu's and confirmed the Download to DL on my account, I assumed the next time I logged on after I got my account un-suspended and back on gold.

Right now I'm using the 14 day code that came with Halo, I can play online just fine, but I don't have the Specs. I look in my DL history and it says that I've purchased this item and may have downloaded it before, would you like to download this item now?

I click Download Again and it sends me to the Active Downloads screen where it should be downloading, only it says it's assigned to other console.

What? I'm at my buddies house and I have my GT downloaded on his machine too, that way we can move between consoles and not worry about changing disks out and what not... Is that the issue? Is it because I'm on a trial? Is it because LoL Microsoft? Is it because I backed out of my LE a week early, yet still ended up with the code?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#2SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:14:35 PM
Oh I should mention that I'm only a level 48, does that have something to do with it as well?

When I click the 'Play Now" option instead of "Download again" it tells me "Play the game that this was downloaded for", but they aren't appearing in my Spec classes on the game...
---
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3Shrek81Posted 12/4/2012 5:19:44 PM
Microsoft seems to hate you.
---
Gt Shrek81
DONKEH
#4SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:30:26 PM
Yeah, their definitely poopy.
---