Why do people like Slayer Pro?

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/4/2012 4:17:48 PM
There is literally nothing to it. You loudout with a precision weapon and play DMR to the finish line. It's so boring.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#2Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/4/2012 4:19:35 PM
Because its better. Obviously.
#3BJW1990Posted 12/4/2012 4:21:27 PM
I haven't even played it yet, but by your description, TC, it sounds the same as Infinity Slayer.
#4LordNobunagaPosted 12/4/2012 4:21:46 PM
It's also nice not having the opponent get a lucky ordinance drop (rockets, spartan laser, incineration cannon) and completely wreck your team for a change.
---
Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#5enterthemadroxPosted 12/4/2012 4:21:52 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
There is literally nothing to it. You loudout with a precision weapon and play DMR to the finish line. It's so boring.

Probably the sense of entitlement and the "OMGZ, I SO UB3R AT DIS!!" some people like to have over other gamers who generally don't give a damn about ranks and such and just wanna have fun.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6sephiroth_1012Posted 12/4/2012 4:22:51 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Probably the sense of entitlement and the "OMGZ, I SO UB3R AT DIS!!" some people like to have over other gamers who generally don't give a damn about ranks and such and just wanna have fun.

Ever think that people have fun by winning and by playing people close to their own skill level for a close game?
---
GT: JMachinee
#7lord_wazooPosted 12/4/2012 4:24:25 PM
why do people choose to use the AR?

why do people use frag grenades instead of plasma grenades?

why do people play flood?

why do people play anything other than halo?
---
Scutchyy
#8ramzariotPosted 12/4/2012 4:26:38 PM
Playing without radar can be fun.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#9SpartanEvolvedPosted 12/4/2012 4:28:16 PM
Have you seen the playlist numbers? It is generally less than 10% of the population when compared to Infinity Slayer. Not very popular at all, in terms of player population.

I have a few friends who play it though. They like it because there is no radar mostly.
---
ProductofChina - Don't search "jerk" in google images.
#10SahdukPosted 12/4/2012 4:31:05 PM
lord_wazoo posted...
why do people choose to use the AR?

why do people use frag grenades instead of plasma grenades?

why do people play flood?

why do people play anything other than halo?

they want to enjoy their life?
---
"LITH WHY WOULD YOU TELEPORT ME UNDER THE FLOOR?"
im gud :3 telepot u