Looking for Team LVL-50+

#11lderivedxPosted 12/5/2012 12:27:36 AM
Win Rate: 37%

---
Derive's posts... actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#12OmisanAndrewPosted 12/5/2012 12:40:15 AM
You have horrible internet, and arent that good. Why would anyone want to play with you.

The title of this topic should be... looking for teammates to carry me and put up with my crap.
---
Little high like noon on the moon
#13Truegamer9Posted 12/5/2012 12:48:54 AM
I have a mic and I'm willing to play, can't guarantee any victories though.
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/AdvancedGamer9
---
GT: AdvancedGamer9
"I'm not good, I'm just Lucky."
#14The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/5/2012 12:49:59 AM
Brettsundy posted...
it's just funny because I literally made the topic so i wouldn't have to carry teams... i'm not looking for "MLG PRO I NEVAR LOOZE" sort of douche bags.. I'm just looking for some people who are team players and don't mind taking a hit to the K/D if it means the team will win..
needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few..

I don't intend to pick on you, but this statement is a sort of contradiction, especially when you've taken your original post into account. I'm not great by any means, but I do consider myself better than the average person. I've beaten plenty of 50+ players, and not just in War Games either. It's somewhat disappointing to see a "high level" player do so crap at the game. It makes me think that they simply run Spartan Ops repeatedly to get the XP they need to level up. In short, high level players does not mean good skills.

I'll keep a look out for you on the virtual battlefield, but I'm not in the habit of just adding friends. Maybe if we build something here, it will change, because such a thing has happened in the past.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#15kingdede77Posted 12/5/2012 12:52:00 AM
Brettsundy posted...
and in response to scooby's link to my stat tracker, I share my internet with other people so if I happen to be in a match lagging so bad that I can't score a kill .... then i quit for the sake of my team. (and my own enjoyment)

My internet is likely worse than yours (blite knows of my pain) and I have to quit like half the matches that I play due to it, and yet look at where I am in comparison.....

But then again I have become accustomed to playing games with sometimes like a second of delay on it, due to the many years I have had this internet which am burdened with >_>
---
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots
GT and youtube: Glaciercano
#16xoAxeloxPosted 12/5/2012 12:55:53 AM
you must not go 31-10 very often if your kdr is 1.1 rofl
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#17Linctagon7Posted 12/5/2012 12:58:11 AM
If you are from the UK we can party up. Playing with US I get too much lag.

I am above average at the game. My k/d is just barely positive because of all my time spent on Flood and generally messing around but when I play for real I do pretty good. Yesterday I joined the game late and had to pull my team out of the gutter and ended like 29-6 getting us the win. So you won't have problems with me doing my part. Depending on my lag though.
#18SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/5/2012 1:44:12 AM
wemo14 posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Ill pass, I'd rather not carry you every game.

Wow, what a douche.

And yet he didn't say anything incorrect. Amazing, huh?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#19The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/5/2012 12:21:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/5/2012 12:26:44 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
wemo14 posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Ill pass, I'd rather not carry you every game.

Wow, what a douche.

And yet he didn't say anything incorrect. Amazing, huh?

You're just an ass sucker. People like you disgust me because where Killean_Nuggets may be elitist because of their stats, you just think you're elitist. You're the fool in a gang that chimes in when the "cool" guy says something demeaning to put down others. You're basically the jockey in those lame-assed high-school films who thinks they're amazing, but has an IQ below room temperature.

You're as much a douche as Killean_Nuggets may be, but without reason other than simply because.

U mad, bro?

Don't need to suck anyone's ass, but I sure as hell am not going to team with someone who says they're looking for a team of level 50's+ because they're tired of doing piss poor. You obviously don't understand the game that well and are probably straight garbage, which means that someone who is skilled is going to have to carry your sorry ass. Too bad that you don't like it, it's still true.

...And judging from how you think this game is, I wouldn't be talking about anyone's IQ being low, lmao.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux