Put in ******* skill matchmaking already!

#1WHITERYNO1191Posted 12/4/2012 5:53:31 PM
I'm so sick and tired of getting ran by people that go 30 and 4 in Big Team while I go 18 and 24 and the rest of my team is as follows:

13 and 18
15 and 8 (Not bad actually)
9 and 27
6 and 13
0 and 4

I just feel if they'd put in trueskill the game would be more fun and balanced. I know it's big team, but even in slayer I feel like I'm either getting ran, or absolutely destroying kids. It's not fun either way. I like Halo 4, but this is so stupid.

And yes I'm mad.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#2VoidBeyondPosted 12/4/2012 5:55:58 PM
Trueskill is in the game, just not visible at the moment. In January they are making it visible and you can halotracker.com has your true skill ranking.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#3xxxjakob999xxxPosted 12/4/2012 6:01:35 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Trueskill is in the game, just not visible at the moment. In January they are making it visible and you can halotracker.com has your true skill ranking.

where in mother jesus did they say they are adding a number to our names?

Is it matchmaking or is it social

never the less, i seem to get matched with people who are my skill level now, SR-40
#4WHITERYNO1191(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:06:43 PM
I get thrown in with people that absolutely outrank me by 20+ levels constantly. And while I'm at it, I hate the mantis and the god damn ordinances.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#5VoidBeyondPosted 12/4/2012 6:08:42 PM
xxxjakob999xxx posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

where in mother jesus did they say they are adding a number to our names?

Is it matchmaking or is it social

never the less, i seem to get matched with people who are my skill level now, SR-40

Like the day or two before the game released and these people are ahead of you in levels, not skill. They could be level 55 and be worse than a level 3.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#6DeathShinigamiPosted 12/4/2012 6:09:06 PM
Just because people outrank you, doesn't mean they are above your skill level. I got paired with rank 40s my first game. I got a Killing Frenzy, an Overkill, and I got MVP. Working pretty well for me.
---
9/22/12
The day a moderator referred to me as a kid and tried to get into an argument with me when I appealed a TOU violation.
#7iParadigmPosted 12/4/2012 6:11:02 PM
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
I'm so sick and tired of getting ran by people that go 30 and 4 in Big Team while I go 18 and 24 and the rest of my team is as follows:

13 and 18
15 and 8 (Not bad actually)
9 and 27
6 and 13
0 and 4

I just feel if they'd put in trueskill the game would be more fun and balanced. I know it's big team, but even in slayer I feel like I'm either getting ran, or absolutely destroying kids. It's not fun either way. I like Halo 4, but this is so stupid.

And yes I'm mad.

I'm that guy that runs a train on your team and makes you rage about it on gfaqs.

P.S.: Thanks for helping me up my k/d spamboy.
#8xxxjakob999xxxPosted 12/4/2012 6:19:39 PM
This thread contains so much fu** I am past it, what I will say is:

Trueskill exists and can shape to you and find your level the more you play. I play with people I feel are my skill level, on halo tracker it says slayer 25, It predicts me to get to around 30-40 I just need to play more.

If you are turd at the game, this is whats happening. People with no trueskill and have started playing will be matched with you because the game has not given them a level yet, they haven't played enough.

Stop being so bad at halo, practice.

I like turtles.
#9lnknprk_45Posted 12/4/2012 6:32:37 PM
You are being matched against people correctly. The problem is that the system isn't perfect. Sometimes the teams just come out unevenly matched. They may look evenly matched on paper, but they're not. If it's really an issue you can just quit and queue up again.
#10phillyeagles123Posted 12/4/2012 7:39:18 PM
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx

Be patient, it will be here.