Carbine needs a buff.

#11CorndogburglarPosted 12/5/2012 11:51:31 AM
bearded_moose posted...
i go positive almost every match with the carbine as it is. if they make it any better, i'll have to stop using it. (same as the DMR...ANY noob can get kills with that thing)

So you're using an inferior weapon to the DMR, because the DMR is more powerful? And if they make the Carbine stronger then you'll stop using that too? You enjoy making things harder on yourself, huh?
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#12bearded_moosePosted 12/5/2012 11:55:16 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
bearded_moose posted...
i go positive almost every match with the carbine as it is. if they make it any better, i'll have to stop using it. (same as the DMR...ANY noob can get kills with that thing)

So you're using an inferior weapon to the DMR, because the DMR is more powerful? And if they make the Carbine stronger then you'll stop using that too? You enjoy making things harder on yourself, huh?

The only time we shine is when we're presented with challenges. Yes, i make the game more challenging for myself, and while my KDR may not EVER be more than 1.25, going positive almost every match with an inferior weapon gives me a small measure of pride in my abilities.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#13Knox_32Posted 12/5/2012 11:57:32 AM
bearded_moose posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
bearded_moose posted...

The only time we shine is when we're presented with challenges. Yes, i make the game more challenging for myself, and while my KDR may not EVER be more than 1.25, going positive almost every match with an inferior weapon gives me a small measure of pride in my abilities.

The carbine is only worse at long ranges. It has a faster kill time than the dmr if all shots are landed.
---
Summoner Name - AceBadcat
Mains - Cho'Gath, Ziggs, Viktor, Nunu, and Ezreal
#14ffmasterjosePosted 12/5/2012 12:26:09 PM
I'm loving the Carbine so far.
---
Your favorite Trapper's favorite Trapper
#15superhPosted 12/5/2012 12:31:17 PM
I agree. It is fast but you need insane skill to consistently beat a Br user and even more for a dmr.

1 less shot should do it.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#16jester48Posted 12/5/2012 1:26:46 PM
Damage doesn't need changing.

I feel like the major carbine disadvantage comes from the clip size.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#17xxBloodBathxxPosted 12/5/2012 8:49:09 PM
ArcGuard posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Make it require 1-2 MORE shots to kill.
Make it also actually fire as fast as u pull the trigger as well.

Because if that wouldn't promote a turbo button, I don't know what would!

No. Go away.

Somehow the hammerburst was fine in Gears, and that gun shot as fast as you pulled the trigger.

Just make it like that.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain