---
GT- The Spooky Fish
#2AdamskaPosted 12/4/2012 10:43:39 PM
RIP it.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#3SlimfosterPosted 12/4/2012 10:50:45 PM
Depends on if you liked it watch it and decided then, I didn't think it was that bad.
#4Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/4/2012 11:31:43 PM
While I believe it is definitely worth a watch, I don't see the need in you having to buy it (unless you are just a huge fan). The entire thing can be watched from several places online, so if that doesn't bother you, then just save the $15-20.

On the other hand, it is only $15-20 to get an actual physical disc. Both ways can be supported. It's just up to you to decided whether you want to spend the money or not.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#5LinkIsSpartanPosted 12/4/2012 11:34:51 PM
DEFINITELY NOT! Buy Halo Legends Instead,
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#6siccest559Posted 12/5/2012 12:27:25 AM
When you watch it, is the blue ray version put together like a movie, and not like separate episodes?
---
---W3 @r3 1eG10N, W3 D0 |\|07 ,=or91\/3, W3 D0 |\|07 ,=or9e+, 3Xpe<+ \_/$.
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/5/2012 12:38:31 AM
siccest559 posted...
When you watch it, is the blue ray version put together like a movie, and not like separate episodes?

I'm sure it's like the Waypoint download/stream, where it's all put together.
---
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 12/5/2012 12:50:40 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...

The Dark Knight Rises. If we're going to be spending money, let's not limit it to just the Halo franchise now.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#9Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/5/2012 1:36:19 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...

The Dark Knight Rises. If we're going to be spending money, let's not limit it to just the Halo franchise now.

I actually just got back from picking TDKR up. I was shocked at what a steal the box set is.

The regular bluray copy of TDKR costs $24. Well, for an extra three bucks, there was the entire trilogy, on bluray, in a box set (sweet looking case too) with extra features and an art book. For only an extra $3... I couldn't believe it.

Yes, I already had Batman Begins AND The Dark Knight on bluray, but you'd almost be stupid not to just spend that extra $3 and get the extra goodies.

(They had Forward Unto Dawn too... I ALMOST picked it up, but figured I'd wait awhile more on that since I just spent $27 to get TDK trilogy. That, plus I already have the code/download/stream through Waypoint of the entire movie, of which I can already watch in beautiful HD)
---
#10Wolfsangel90Posted 12/5/2012 3:24:59 AM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...

I actually just got back from picking TDKR up. I was shocked at what a steal the box set is.

The regular bluray copy of TDKR costs $24. Well, for an extra three bucks, there was the entire trilogy, on bluray, in a box set (sweet looking case too) with extra features and an art book. For only an extra $3... I couldn't believe it.

Yes, I already had Batman Begins AND The Dark Knight on bluray, but you'd almost be stupid not to just spend that extra $3 and get the extra goodies.

(They had Forward Unto Dawn too... I ALMOST picked it up, but figured I'd wait awhile more on that since I just spent $27 to get TDK trilogy. That, plus I already have the code/download/stream through Waypoint of the entire movie, of which I can already watch in beautiful HD)

What store were you at?
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.