For f---s sake choose something besides exile/raganrok

#1LinkIsSpartanPosted 12/4/2012 11:59:42 PM
i stopped playing this game for like 2 weeks because of that very reason, and i come back today and guess what, 5 games i played on btb, 4 exile, 1 ragnarok. Why doesnt Meltdown ever get picked? its the most balanced map out of them all. Why is BTB only restricted to slayer? Where the f--- is flags,territories,bombs etc?

seriously, this game is such a disappointment...i have never seen camping this bad in a game and ive played battlefield 3 for nearly 700hours
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#2metalclashPosted 12/5/2012 12:04:49 AM
Trust me man, the game is a ton better when playing with a team. It is awful going in alone. BTB Objective is not even mentioned yet, and I'm as mad as you. I want to play Halo. Not some crappy 343i rendition of the "new" Halo.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#3Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/5/2012 12:35:52 AM
I'm with you TC. I almost don't want to play the game anymore (which then makes me sad/mad, as I really love it) solely because it's always Ragnarok and Exile over and over and over and over and over again.

I wish a Halo 3 type of map picking was in effect; where you are given the choice of ONE map, with the option to veto in order for ONE MORE map. Yeah, you may still get Ragnarok and Exile often, but at least there is then a CHANCE to play the other maps like Vortex, Longbow, Meltdown, etc.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#4Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/5/2012 12:37:40 AM
EDIT: Hell, if not that, then just make it random choosing? Just a random map, and we have to play whatever comes up. I'd rather have that by now, to be honest.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#5The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/5/2012 12:43:19 AM
To suggest that camping is bad in Battlefield 3 is a joke. Perhaps it is me, but I find that the only campers in Battlefield 3 are the CoD meatballs in gravy who play the lone-wolf style. Everyone else plays strategically or are running around trying to get from objective to objective.

Anyway, if it is getting unbearable playing Exile and Ragnarok, then try playing a different playlist. There is more to the game than just BTB, although I do feel that having the vote system is extremely detrimental to the game in general. Maps should be chosen at random, as I feel that is the simplest and best option. Better than having a circulation of maps and much better than having a vote system, because the previous map tends to be in the next lineup.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#6AoENIACPosted 12/5/2012 1:47:39 AM
You'll regret it if I pick Adrift.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#7MorbiosoPosted 12/5/2012 1:54:46 AM
I find exile is chosen the most when I play. I don't really like Ragnarok.