Team regicide is the best playlist thus far

#31Wolfsangel90Posted 12/5/2012 8:37:30 PM
I was annoyed when Team Regicide came out instead of double-team or Grifball but I'm actually loving it right now. Better off left as a weekly thing though, and making grifball and double-team permanent.

ideally, I think SWAT should either be permanent or thrown in the rotation fairly frequently, while double-team and grifball should be constant, replacing Flood. I do like that the objective gametypes are separated, but worst case scenario I wouldn't mind seeing those combined, or at LEAST making Big Team Slayer a combined slayer/objective gametype. That would be sick.
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#32Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/5/2012 8:37:50 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
I definitely think Double Team should come back.

However, I never saw the appeal in that playlist. Personally, I like to have more than 2 people to shoot at.

More than 2 people shooting at you guarantees your death at any given point of time.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#33SahdukPosted 12/5/2012 8:41:55 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
God, no. "if you're the king sit back and let your team kill the other king". boring as ****. I would rather cause my team to lose the game that sit back and hide in a corner.

You don't have to sit back and hide, that is probably one of the worst things you can do. It is however pretty important that you stay with at least 1 other person on your team instead of just running off on your own so you don't gift the other team easy points.

hey

shut up
---
"LITH WHY WOULD YOU TELEPORT ME UNDER THE FLOOR?"
im gud :3 telepot u
#34bd0g5Posted 12/5/2012 8:43:01 PM
bearded_moose posted...
demigodxsero posted...
team regicide is fun. all i played in reach was Snipers and Swat but for some reason i dont think snipers would be fun in this game at all.

it was good for the week that we had it.

shockingly, many snipers matches were far more fast paced and frantic than regular team slayer.

Fast paced? God, no. Everyone just sits back and crouches, snipers is really slow in this game.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#35jobacohuePosted 12/5/2012 8:53:00 PM
They should just add every gametype that has existed in the history of Halo and make them permanent. I really want objective BTB, double team, multi team. Also rocket race, but not just regular rocket race, tricks as well (I think that's what they called it) when the destination was in the air and the rockets had to launch you up to them.
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#36enterthemadroxPosted 12/5/2012 9:24:48 PM
Sahduk posted...
God, no. "if you're the king sit back and let your team kill the other king". boring as ****. I would rather cause my team to lose the game that sit back and hide in a corner.

I've honestly never experienced this kind of tactic. Every king I've teamed with has been right there hunting down the enemy king with the rest of us.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#37IamChaChaPosted 12/5/2012 9:28:53 PM
Then what the hell are you guys doing here? Make some noise to 343 to keep it permanent or it'll be gone like snipers. And be sure to constantly play that playlist or their heat maps and player statistics may not justify keeping it permanently (like snipers) for fragmeting the community as numerous playlists do.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#38JkickitPosted 12/5/2012 9:32:40 PM
Sounds like Guardian from Gears of War.
---
FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, Bastion, Happy Wars, PKMN White 2, PKMN Crystal (randomized Nuzlocke).
#39duericPosted 12/5/2012 10:58:41 PM
Jkickit posted...
Sounds like Guardian from Gears of War.

Sort of. Same basic gameplay mechanic, The king is always tagged. But when you kill the king you just get a bonus, the game doesn't end.

It's basically TDM where one guy is worth more points than everyone else.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member