Does anyone think that there will ever be a true new halo game in the future??

#1jontysssPosted 12/5/2012 7:22:31 AM
that returns to the gameplay and map style of the first 3 games, and don't mention anniversary cause it was still reach gameplay but on classic maps. I think for me the only thing that 343/Bungie could do to make up for the pure crap that reach n halo 4 is to remake halo 2 without changing the gameplay!!!!
#2lebraun171xboxPosted 12/5/2012 7:25:37 AM
another one of these topics?
#3kollie89Posted 12/5/2012 7:27:44 AM
Yup dont worry champ just read its on the way, your days of suffering are at a end
#4Sephiroth9704Posted 12/5/2012 7:28:59 AM
Another topic, another virgin.
#5ALostGrenadePosted 12/5/2012 7:29:42 AM
Nothing to see here folks, just another person living in the past.
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade
#6VoidBeyondPosted 12/5/2012 7:30:14 AM
Keep the game the same, people complain.
Change the game, people complain.

Gamers have got to be the most whiny people on the planet.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#7EliteGuard99Posted 12/5/2012 7:31:22 AM
Probably not, 343i is sadly intent on digging their own grave, with that fat incompetent bald moron Frank O'Conner leading them.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#8Killean_NuggetsPosted 12/5/2012 7:32:11 AM
http://allthingsxbox.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/halo_2_anniversary_cover_by_iprotiige-d543nde.png
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#9VoidBeyondPosted 12/5/2012 7:32:49 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
Probably not, 343i is sadly intent on digging their own grave, with that fat incompetent bald moron Frank O'Conner leading them.

The game seems pretty successful to me.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#10Asherlee10Posted 12/5/2012 7:35:21 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Keep the game the same, people complain.
Change the game, people complain.

Gamers have got to be the most whiny people on the planet.

So much truth.

jontysss posted...
that returns to the gameplay and map style of the first 3 games, and don't mention anniversary cause it was still reach gameplay but on classic maps. I think for me the only thing that 343/Bungie could do to make up for the pure crap that reach n halo 4 is to remake halo 2 without changing the gameplay!!!!

Now, to address this. Most people notice that Halo 4 has some of the 'feel' that the first 2 games had. I can agree with this, a lot. I feel like 343 did a good job in giving us nostalgic moments, but also bringing in the new.

Sure, there are mistakes and what not, but you know what? Some of those things can be fixed with their updates. Like I was saying yesterday, I find it amazing that I can pay X amount of money for a single game and get so much with it. Updates, online play, bonus codes and material, DLC and etc.

You know what I remember? Paying more for games (because of inflation) for games in the 90s and not getting anything but 1 or 2 player story mode for a game that could possibly have tons of glitches that would never get fixed. When I compare that to now, I'm pretty thankful.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."