Does anyone think that there will ever be a true new halo game in the future??

#11RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/5/2012 7:38:20 AM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Another topic, another virgin.

^^^recently had sex for the first time, now feels empowered to call others virgins
#12SeikenZPosted 12/5/2012 7:44:30 AM
How does Halo 4 feel anything like Halo or Halo 2 though? It's as far away of those as it can be in my opinion.
---
#13kollie89Posted 12/5/2012 7:47:01 AM
RoneZoneFitness posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

^^^recently had sex for the first time, now feels empowered to call others virgins

I cant wait till that day.....my ego will be supprior to even vegetas :-)
#14Ultima_WraithPosted 12/5/2012 7:49:14 AM
kollie89 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

Current Level: 8999

Level After: I think you know where this is going.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#15kollie89Posted 12/5/2012 7:50:36 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
kollie89 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

I seem to have bad luck on these boards....everytime I bring up my non-exsistant sex life I run into the same people over and over again
#16Ultima_WraithPosted 12/5/2012 7:52:24 AM
kollie89 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
kollie89 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...

I seem to have bad luck on these boards....everytime I bring up my non-exsistant sex life I run into the same people over and over again

I'm not stalking you, your posts just happen to be everywhere I go. But seriously, I'm just browsing the topics.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#17Asherlee10Posted 12/5/2012 7:52:30 AM
SeikenZ posted...
How does Halo 4 feel anything like Halo or Halo 2 though? It's as far away of those as it can be in my opinion.

The engine feels more like Halo 2 than it did as a progression, previously. The 'feel' that I get during gameplay from Reach to this has been worlds different. However, this is just personal opinion. To expand on the 'feel,' it's the weapon firing, movement and environment.

I'm on some allergy medicine today and can't seem to get my thoughts out very clearly, I apologize.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#18RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/5/2012 8:14:13 AM
lololololololol that is funny.................he's stalking you bro. XD
#19lnknprk_45Posted 12/5/2012 9:18:14 AM
One step forward, two steps back. That's why you won't see what you are talking about. The goal is to go forward, not backwards. It's why Anniversary was what it was. They aren't just going to release the exact same thing again.
#20SeikenZPosted 12/5/2012 9:22:25 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
SeikenZ posted...

The engine feels more like Halo 2 than it did as a progression, previously. The 'feel' that I get during gameplay from Reach to this has been worlds different. However, this is just personal opinion. To expand on the 'feel,' it's the weapon firing, movement and environment.

I'm on some allergy medicine today and can't seem to get my thoughts out very clearly, I apologize.

Fair enough and no problem, been there. ;p
---