You have to install Disc 2 to play multplayer?

#1Scarecrow1711Posted 12/5/2012 7:31:59 AM
What is this nonsense?
---
GT: Ru3 1711
Online games I play: ME3, any CoD, Halo 4(soon)
#2thegeekguyPosted 12/5/2012 7:33:16 AM
yeah,i had to delete stuffs
#3__Fiale__Posted 12/5/2012 7:34:09 AM
Just install it n worry about something else.
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#4galv0Posted 12/5/2012 7:36:20 AM
I feel sorry for those with 4GB hard drives. What were you thinking?

The OG 20GB drives were barely enough to get by.
---
Noobs -_-
#5DamorahTalsetPosted 12/5/2012 7:48:23 AM
galv0 posted...

I still have my original 360 with a 20 GB hard drive and I honestly have no idea how that's not more than enough space, save those who download TV shows/ movies. Downloading games isn't a good argument because downloading games is a stupid thing to do on anything but PC.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#6CorndogburglarPosted 12/5/2012 7:50:14 AM
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

I still have my original 360 with a 20 GB hard drive and I honestly have no idea how that's not more than enough space, save those who download TV shows/ movies. Downloading games isn't a good argument because downloading games is a stupid thing to do on anything but PC.

So...downloading XBox Live Arcade games that only get released on XBox Live is a stupid thing to do? Interesting.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#7DamorahTalsetPosted 12/5/2012 8:02:54 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

So...downloading XBox Live Arcade games that only get released on XBox Live is a stupid thing to do? Interesting.

Yep, none of them are any good anyway.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#8Ultima_WraithPosted 12/5/2012 8:04:40 AM
DamorahTalset posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

Yep, none of them are any good anyway.

Elysian Tale is a good hack and slash, and the Mega Man 9 and 10 games are solid.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#9lebraun171xboxPosted 12/5/2012 8:17:01 AM
i enjoy some duke nukem 3d throwback every now and again
#10WebstedgePosted 12/5/2012 8:18:38 AM
I never had a problem with space I have 200GB and used like 2 of them
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg