bought this game on release day and my spartan is like SR-37. how the hell do...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. bought this game on release day and my spartan is like SR-37. how the hell do...

User Info: Blue-Adept

Blue-Adept
4 years ago#11
Playing more. Im SR-38 and I dont even own the game. I only play it every so often when Im at my friends dorm (maybe once or twice a week since launch).

Its REALLY easy to rank up in this game.

User Info: Corndogburglar

Corndogburglar
4 years ago#12
I've had it since release date. I didn't start playing online until about a week after that. I play about 2-3 hours every night and I have never used any double XP. I'm only SR44.

But you have to keep in mind, playing against the unemployed is a losing battel...
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#13
Rainey-kins posted...
demigodxsero posted...
i think i heard someone say they pile exp on you for spartan ops. is it the fastest way to level up right now?

*nods*
Episode 5, Chapter 4, Online with Randoms.
Takes about 8 minutes.
Double Xp + Max Payout = 11900 Credits

Grind it for 2 hours and you can hit the credit cap, no problem.

And then you can take those credits and trade them in for XP which is what you really want.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. bought this game on release day and my spartan is like SR-37. how the hell do...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived