Locus

#1Criminal_BmcPosted 12/5/2012 10:48:09 AM
So im looking for a locus, got longbow theme and bulletproof emblems to trade for it :)
---
"Father? I don't have a father, I just don't like you, that's all."- Devil May Cry 3 DA. GT: Criminalbmc97
#2uniballer92Posted 12/5/2012 10:49:39 AM
If you had CIO Web armor I would trade you Locus.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#3HadOne2ManyPosted 12/5/2012 10:50:26 AM
No offense but do you realize the two codes you're offering are the codes you get from the King of the Hill app before unlocking the Locus Helmet?

Don't see why anyone who has the helmet would want or need either of those. Good luck searching though.
#4Gyro822Posted 12/5/2012 10:51:11 AM
Im trying to GPS spoof to get this Helmet. But I keep showing up 5-10 miles away from a 7/11
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#5XgunsmokeXPosted 12/5/2012 10:51:22 AM
HadOne2Many posted...
No offense but do you realize the two codes you're offering are the codes you get from the King of the Hill app before unlocking the Locus Helmet?

Don't see why anyone who has the helmet would want or need either of those. Good luck searching though.

good poinntt haha
#6Criminal_Bmc(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:51:45 AM
HadOne2Many posted...

IK but still haha :)
---
"Father? I don't have a father, I just don't like you, that's all."- Devil May Cry 3 DA. GT: Criminalbmc97
#7uniballer92Posted 12/5/2012 10:52:11 AM
HadOne2Many posted...

Maybe he got sick of the app (its annoying to play I know), so he just wants access to Locus early.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball