Halo 4 murders Black Ops II in all Categories in IGN poll

#11gametime74Posted 12/6/2012 12:03:43 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Quality > quantity

Halo is like a real game, cod is just something you put on so there is somethibg on the tv. Like everybody loves Raymond. It may get more total views than Forrest Gump because there are a bunch of episodes that are all the same but everyone knows Forrest Gump is a better piece of work than Everybody loves Raymond.

I understand what you're trying to say here, but those aren't very good examples. ELR was an extremely successful and well-made sitcom.
---
can i haz recon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#12chickenwaxPosted 12/6/2012 12:27:27 AM
Shura_Surplice posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I enjoy both games, but this poll is a crock of poop.

Log onto Blops 2 at prime time, like 180K players on, to about 380ishK on weekends.

So what? Justin Beiber has probably more fans or has sold more than any other "artist" right now, does that mean he is the best?

I consider myself a CoD fan fist then Halo but no one can deny Halo 4 is the better game by far, is not even close as BO2 is probably the worst CoD ever thanks to lag compensation, a million places to do headglitch, terrible spawns, UAVs every 10 seconds.

---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#13Slave 1Posted 12/6/2012 12:39:26 AM
gametime74 posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Quality > quantity

Halo is like a real game, cod is just something you put on so there is somethibg on the tv. Like everybody loves Raymond. It may get more total views than Forrest Gump because there are a bunch of episodes that are all the same but everyone knows Forrest Gump is a better piece of work than Everybody loves Raymond.

I understand what you're trying to say here, but those aren't very good examples. ELR was an extremely successful and well-made sitcom.

A better example would be Two and a Half Men. Same joke repeated 50 times an episode.
---
Boise State Broncos
#14huerito323Posted 12/6/2012 12:48:10 AM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I enjoy both games, but this poll is a crock of poop.

Log onto Blops 2 at prime time, like 180K players on, to about 380ishK on weekends.

60k? yea, during busy times of the weekdays.

Halo 4 is always above 100k during the day. And on weekends it gets above 150k.
#15whitepsychtigerPosted 12/6/2012 1:06:41 AM
Quantity=/ Quality, sure Blops sold more, but Halo has more quality in it, which made it better in IGN's perception.
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn
#16SlaveZero40Posted 12/6/2012 1:44:02 AM
Everybody Loves Raymond Sucks!!! King of Queens is better.

Lag comp. ruin CoD for me and I never have to deal with that garbage in Halo.
CoDs maps are terrible except that one train station. The rest are inferior to Black Ops(1) maps.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM