Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#11lderivedxPosted 12/5/2012 5:15:15 PM
firefox :(
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#12Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:17:04 PM
What's not to love about a fox on fire?
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#13DAS420MANPosted 12/5/2012 5:20:57 PM
And its aboot time people learned it ey. Jk americans are way better than you tundra folk
---
"You can't spell the word slaughter without laughter" Not sure of origin.
Gamertag:DAS420MAN
#14lderivedxPosted 12/5/2012 5:22:30 PM
What's not to love about a fox on fire?

The part where gamefox people didn't update for months.
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#15And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 5:24:15 PM
Yes completely agree. (I AM CANADIAN)
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#16DutchehPosted 12/5/2012 5:32:43 PM
Without any formal argument how can any of this be true? Simply stating that an entire country is better than another without any evidence of why is just obnoxious and only promotes fighting.

For there to be an accurate number you would need the total population that plays from each country, factor in the number you wish to look at in terms of "skill", more than not it would have to be W/L, because K/D really doesn't measure anything unless were talking strictly slayer, and then run statistics on all of this information while controlling for other confounds.

You would also need to figure who Canadians, Americans, or English face every single match. If they are facing someone from their own country, how can you measure that another country is better when you are beating your own countrymen?

Example today, I absolutely stomped two polish guys in Oddball today, what did they say after the match? "oh connection let you win" as well as comments "343 is American so they only care about those connections" ._.

TL;DR, if you say your country is better, I would love to see why you think so.
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't 'choose' to have." -cayerful1
#17Blue_ChevalierPosted 12/5/2012 5:33:28 PM
They are better players simply because there's nothing else to do but drink booze, have sex, and play games in log cabins.
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#18Raider0996Posted 12/5/2012 5:36:32 PM
"In terms of e-penis size mine is generally bigger than yours?

What do you guys think, is that accurate?"

I'd give you a 0/10 but one person actually believed you so 1/10.
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno
#19Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/5/2012 5:36:35 PM
lol canada
#20AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/5/2012 5:38:28 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
lol canada

what with the Mass Effect and everything. Who'd like that game?
---
The Reclamation has begun!