Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#151deimos91Posted 12/6/2012 9:57:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#152WhitbanePosted 12/6/2012 9:57:51 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Whitbane posted...
DSquarius posted...
Whitbane posted...
Guys, let's talk about how superior the US was in Viet Nam!

Oh, wait...

Oh no you didn't.

Oh yes, I did. Time to sit back and watch the butthurt flow.

look at the death toll and then tell me how that went for the Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians again...

Because, in the end, you guys won and delivered democracy and consumerism, right,? Right?

Oh, wait...
#153deimos91Posted 12/6/2012 9:58:31 AM
And2fosho posted...
deimos91 posted...
OLDBOYvicious posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wWkUaJId7pM

Canada is one of the best countries to live in in the world right now, with one of the strongest economies

Canada is the third largest holder of oil reserves in the world, and has one of the most effective militarys in the world for its size. Until being beat out by a Brit and an Aussie, Canada had the top 2 longest sniper kills in recorded history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

In a recent poll, Canadians had the second most national pride than any other country, closely following Australia.

http://www.economist.com/node/14536817

Toronto is the most multi-cultural city in the world, and one of the best places in the world to start a new business

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-15-easiest-places-to-start-a-business-2010-11?op=1

edit- I am not taking this argument seriously, Im not trying to seem like Im raging or trolling, I just think it is fun to learn facts about places, and wanted to throw a few out there :)

i would rather live in poverty africa then step one foot onto canadian soil

Your grammar indicates you probably already live there.

no i just dont feel a need to be grammatically correct on a forum
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#154Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 10:00:48 AM
Whitbane posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Whitbane posted...
DSquarius posted...
Whitbane posted...
Guys, let's talk about how superior the US was in Viet Nam!

Oh, wait...

Oh no you didn't.

Oh yes, I did. Time to sit back and watch the butthurt flow.

look at the death toll and then tell me how that went for the Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians again...

Because, in the end, you guys won and delivered democracy and consumerism, right,? Right?

Oh, wait...

nope, in the end our country lost its backbone...our military was vastly superior, our civilian's will didnt match that
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#155WhitbanePosted 12/6/2012 10:05:32 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

nope, in the end our country lost its backbone...our military was vastly weak to the superior country of Canada, and our civilian's will didnt match that

Okay, that's all I needed. America doesn't have as great a wargame as they like to pretend. Sure, they have a kickass military, they're just terrible at underestimating their enemies.
#156Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/6/2012 10:09:24 AM
Whitbane posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

nope, in the end our country lost its backbone...our military was vastly weak to the superior country of Canada, and our civilian's will didnt match that

Okay, that's all I needed. America doesn't have as great a wargame as they like to pretend. Sure, they have a kickass military, they're just terrible at underestimating their enemies.

Honestly I wouldn't say they lost their backbone more of that sure they could have likely kept at it and won, but really the losses they would have taken would have made it a bitter sweet win.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#157Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 10:11:06 AM
Whitbane posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

huh? The outcome in Vietnam had nothing to do with how our military performed...
---
#158Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 10:12:18 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Whitbane posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Honestly I wouldn't say they lost their backbone more of that sure they could have likely kept at it and won, but really the losses they would have taken would have made it a bitter sweet win.

right, so we lost our backbone and pulled out....fortunately we didnt do that to Korea! Now look how great South Korea is! That could have been Vietnam...
---
#159WhitbanePosted 12/6/2012 10:19:57 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Whitbane posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

right, so we lost our backbone and pulled out....fortunately we didnt do that to Korea! Now look how great South Korea is! That could have been Vietnam...

Here you go. http://www.thehistoryforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=29838
Pulling out is either giving up and walking away, or admitting you lost. You can't walk away from a fight that you weren't winning and act high and mighty.
#160VarietyofGamezPosted 12/6/2012 11:13:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]