Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#171bd0g5Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:50 PM
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
ImA_AcTa_FooL posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKPkDCYY4f0

yeah, shut up

its okay. i would be pretty pissed if i wasnt canadian too. but hey look on the bright side: canada only has like 30 million people so theres plenty of other people you can go sulk/suck with

Canada is for noobs face it

i live in canada.

I'm so sorry.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#172The_87_ReaperPosted 12/6/2012 12:52:11 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
The_87_Reaper posted...
jakethenoob posted...
SirenHunter posted...
I agree: English Halo players > Canadians > Yanks > Every one else > The French

I'm pretty sure barely anyone from the the UK or at least Great Britain are not very good.

If Great Britain is part of the UK, did I loose a few countries.

You know what, they're probably down the back of the sofa. I'll go check.

Think you need to do a bit of work on your geography, buddy.

My geography is fine, I was mocking the quoted post.

Seriously was I the only one that noticed that?
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#173Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 12:57:38 PM(edited)
The_87_Reaper posted...
The_87_Reaper posted...
jakethenoob posted...
SirenHunter posted...
I agree: English Halo players > Canadians > Yanks > Every one else > The French

I'm pretty sure barely anyone from the the UK or at least Great Britain are not very good.

If Great Britain is part of the UK, did I loose a few countries.

You know what, they're probably down the back of the sofa. I'll go check.

Think you need to do a bit of work on your geography, buddy.

My geography is fine, I was mocking the quoted post.

Seriously was I the only one that noticed that?

no you werent...I noticed it too
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#174OLDBOYviciousPosted 12/6/2012 1:02:15 PM
If not the US then WHO has led the efforts against terrorism for the past decade???

A number of countries have been very proactive with regards to terrorism. Pretty much every country in the EU has contributed a lot, as too have countries that are part of the commonwealth. To try and marginalise the role they have played is beyond idiotic. Also if you want to talk about a country that has been proactive for much of its existence then look at Israel.

The British have been dealing with and creating solutions against terrorism since before the Americans performed their terrorist acts against the British in the 1700s. All the way through until now, from middle east wackos to IRA, it is the British that have really had to deal with the most of it, and have led a fight against it since before the US was even a country.
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#175SahdukPosted 12/6/2012 1:08:40 PM
maybe if they spent less time keeping innocent people down and more time perfecting dentistry they wouldnt be repulsive.
---
"LITH WHY WOULD YOU TELEPORT ME UNDER THE FLOOR?"
im gud :3 telepot u
#176Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 1:09:15 PM
OLDBOYvicious posted...
If not the US then WHO has led the efforts against terrorism for the past decade???

A number of countries have been very proactive with regards to terrorism. Pretty much every country in the EU has contributed a lot, as too have countries that are part of the commonwealth. To try and marginalise the role they have played is beyond idiotic. Also if you want to talk about a country that has been proactive for much of its existence then look at Israel.

The British have been dealing with and creating solutions against terrorism since before the Americans performed their terrorist acts against the British in the 1700s. All the way through until now, from middle east wackos to IRA, it is the British that have really had to deal with the most of it, and have led a fight against it since before the US was even a country.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism
ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uh m] Show IPA
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

How was the American Revolution terrorism? It wasnt...it was a revolution. Also who have the British been leading in this fight against terrorism? You said it best yourself, they have DEALT with terrorism. America, however, rallied a coalition of different nations, including the british, to take the fight to them. That is why i said the US is leading the efforts against terrorism
---
#177PhantasmplusPosted 12/6/2012 1:23:03 PM
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#178SirenHunterPosted 12/6/2012 1:29:16 PM
I know I did my post saying the english were the best, but it was a joke. Who actually cares?! You were randomly born into that country and chances are have had only the tiniest impact on the country. Taking pride in what your country has done is so ridiculous. You should just be amazed at what individuals have done or how humans have worked together to create something brilliant. It's not about what side of a border you were born on.
#179bearded_moosePosted 12/6/2012 1:39:28 PM
hi everyone... i'm an individual. i am NOT a race, skin color, religion, or dogma.

now that that's out of the way...

I>all of you

look at me. i can make ignorant generalizations too!!!

/topic full of half-wits and trolls
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#180Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/6/2012 1:40:23 PM
SirenHunter posted...
I know I did my post saying the english were the best, but it was a joke. Who actually cares?! You were randomly born into that country and chances are have had only the tiniest impact on the country. Taking pride in what your country has done is so ridiculous. You should just be amazed at what individuals have done or how humans have worked together to create something brilliant. It's not about what side of a border you were born on.

Are you American? I hope not, that would make your post even more depressing...
---