Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#31ut2k3Posted 12/5/2012 6:02:15 PM
Ogre 2 came from america. Canada's has who, Mad maxx? Don't care either way, but this is gonna be an uphill battle for MY terrible country's goofy hat.
---
"See what happen is your friend was trolling you and now you are trolling us coming here with this nonsense."PatrickEwing33
#32And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 6:02:34 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Canadians are horrible at everything they do.

uuuhhhh what? We're actually the best at whatever we do. Hockey, military, health care. Come on, you even trying?
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#33SirenHunterPosted 12/5/2012 6:03:51 PM
Hockey? you're like the only country who plays. UK has a bigger free health service. US a bigger army. You lose!
#34iRGushPosted 12/5/2012 6:05:00 PM(edited)
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...

uuuhhhh what? We're actually the best at whatever we do. Hockey, military, health care. Come on, you even trying?

they are not even #3 in any of those things
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#35bd0g5Posted 12/5/2012 6:09:26 PM
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...

Oh no, nigeria is invading. We better send our 3 soldiers out to fight them!
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#36erknsteinPosted 12/5/2012 6:09:49 PM
Canada is America's hat
#37Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/5/2012 6:09:51 PM
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...

canadian healthcare is trash, your military produces good snipers but you have lousy equipment....the longest sniper shot from a canadian sniper was with an AMERICAN .50 cal round and as far as hockey goes, yea....canadians are good, not necessarily the best but definitely up there....too bad Crosby is out there whining and playing like a tool, gives you guys a bad name :)
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#38jakethenoobPosted 12/5/2012 6:11:12 PM
SirenHunter posted...
I agree: English Halo players > Canadians > Yanks > Every one else > The French

I'm pretty sure barely anyone from the the UK or at least Great Britain are not very good.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#39And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 6:13:28 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...

canadian healthcare is trash, your military produces good snipers but you have lousy equipment....the longest sniper shot from a canadian sniper was with an AMERICAN .50 cal round and as far as hockey goes, yea....canadians are good, not necessarily the best but definitely up there....too bad Crosby is out there whining and playing like a tool, gives you guys a bad name :)

I'm talking about having Health care for everyone = best or at least tied. Military is best TRAINED not supplied, and Hockey is not even arguable, not one little bit. Bruins and Kings were both 85% Canadians when they won the cup.. plus remember the "golden goal".

P.S. I'm from Nova Scotia but hate Crosby with a passion
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#40SirenHunterPosted 12/5/2012 6:14:15 PM
jakethenoob posted...
SirenHunter posted...
I agree: English Halo players > Canadians > Yanks > Every one else > The French

I'm pretty sure barely anyone from the the UK or at least Great Britain are not very good.

Sorry, English please. And i didn't say UK I said England, the Scottish are nincompoops.