Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#51Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:14:36 PM
And2fosho posted...
Military is best TRAINED

lolno

That's a remarkably narrow world view you have there (as others have pointed out in this entire thread). The best trained general military force is probably going to be the Royal Marines. Their training lasts 32 weeks and officer training takes even longer.

I'm an American. Come at me.

The RAF regiments basic training also lasts 32 weeks I believe.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#52AnthonyBrock2Posted 12/5/2012 7:19:34 PM
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Canadians are horrible at everything they do.

uuuhhhh what? We're actually the best at whatever we do. Hockey, military, health care. Come on, you even trying?

Apparently however you are quite lacking in manners. Almost every Canadian I have played with have been quite rude. I tell them good game (whether I win or lose) and all I get is insults.

Also, love how spiteful this topic is and how it seems to be made for the soul purpose of inciting rage and anger. Seem there is a particular report button I must use.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#53And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 7:21:30 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Canadians are horrible at everything they do.

uuuhhhh what? We're actually the best at whatever we do. Hockey, military, health care. Come on, you even trying?

Apparently however you are quite lacking in manners. Almost every Canadian I have played with have been quite rude. I tell them good game (whether I win or lose) and all I get is insults.

Also, love how spiteful this topic is and how it seems to be made for the soul purpose of inciting rage and anger. Seem there is a particular report button I must use.

Come to the Maritimes, nicest people in the world!
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#54Killean_Nuggets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:23:09 PM
Also, love how spiteful this topic is and how it seems to be made for the soul purpose of inciting rage and anger

Not really, I don't believe any of my posts in this topic have tried to provoke a response. I have just noticed that Canadians on average seem to be better than American on average on Halo 4. All I am trying to do is have a polite conversation.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#55VirtrudianPosted 12/5/2012 7:23:41 PM
SirenHunter posted...
I agree: English Halo players > Canadians > Yanks > Every one else > The French

---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#56skyrimlegend69Posted 12/5/2012 7:26:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57VirtrudianPosted 12/5/2012 7:34:31 PM
skyrimlegend69 posted...
well canadian reflexes are probably better when you don't weigh 300 pounds.

also having both hands on the controller instead of one on controller and one holding a burger probably helps.

it's the little things you know?

Aw. That's just mean.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#58iRGushPosted 12/5/2012 7:35:36 PM
ITT: mad canadians
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#59AnthonyBrock2Posted 12/5/2012 7:35:37 PM
skyrimlegend69 posted...

also having both hands on the controller instead of one on controller and one holding a burger probably helps.

You are most definitely being reported for posting blatant stereo types. I really hope you enjoy being banned.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#60And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 7:43:26 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...

You are most definitely being reported for posting blatant stereo types. I really hope you enjoy being banned.

See this is why people don't like Americans..way too up tight. Someone pisses them off it's instantly "bomb them" or in this case "report them". Lighten up bruh
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans