Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#61AnthonyBrock2Posted 12/5/2012 6:49:33 PM
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...
well canadian reflexes are probably better when you don't weigh 300 pounds.

also having both hands on the controller instead of one on controller and one holding a burger probably helps.

it's the little things you know?

You are most definitely being reported for posting blatant stereo types. I really hope you enjoy being banned.

See this is why people don't like Americans..way too up tight. Someone pisses them off it's instantly "bomb them" or in this case "report them". Lighten up bruh

Funnily enough if an American says one negative thing about a country all of them are attacked for being uptight and snotty.

Didn't see me coming into the thread saying something like I dunno: "Lulz of course Canadians have better reflexes they are used to dodging fast moving black objects and are hopped up on maple syrup", Now did I?

It amazes me that I can create a topic literally stating my concerns for a game and get banned, but when people are being full on hateful and claiming they are better that than another country that is ok?
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#62lderivedxPosted 12/5/2012 6:53:00 PM
Lighten up bruh

---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#63And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 7:07:14 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...

also having both hands on the controller instead of one on controller and one holding a burger probably helps.

You are most definitely being reported for posting blatant stereo types. I really hope you enjoy being banned.

See this is why people don't like Americans..way too up tight. Someone pisses them off it's instantly "bomb them" or in this case "report them". Lighten up bruh

Funnily enough if an American says one negative thing about a country all of them are attacked for being uptight and snotty.

Didn't see me coming into the thread saying something like I dunno: "Lulz of course Canadians have better reflexes they are used to dodging fast moving black objects and are hopped up on maple syrup", Now did I?

It amazes me that I can create a topic literally stating my concerns for a game and get banned, but when people are being full on hateful and claiming they are better that than another country that is ok?

1. I don't understand the black object remark, if you care to elaborate.

2. We are hopped up on maple syrup

3. I just provided you an example of being 'light' bruh
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#64BBcFreShPosted 12/5/2012 7:07:43 PM
What a uber flame post. sigh
#65jakeDiLLaPosted 12/5/2012 7:09:36 PM
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...

I'm Canadian and I will most certainly be reporting you for perpetuating a blatant stereotype.
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#66And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 7:11:22 PM
jakeDiLLa posted...

I'm Canadian and I will most certainly be reporting you for perpetuating a blatant stereotype.

OHhh nooooo
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#67AnthonyBrock2Posted 12/5/2012 7:40:22 PM
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...

Black object=Hockey puck.

In all seriousness....who is taking this topic or me seriously though?
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#68bd0g5Posted 12/5/2012 7:44:34 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
And2fosho posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...

Black object=Hockey puck.

In all seriousness....who is taking this topic or me seriously though?

Canadians are.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#69Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/5/2012 7:46:39 PM
Raider0996 posted...
And2fosho posted...
Military is best TRAINED

lolno

That's a remarkably narrow world view you have there (as others have pointed out in this entire thread). The best trained general military force is probably going to be the Royal Marines. Their training lasts 32 weeks and officer training takes even longer.

I'm an American. Come at me.

Rangers lead the way
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#70Karsh_14Posted 12/5/2012 7:50:00 PM
Better at games like Starcraft apparently, but it probably ends there.
---
Cheers.