Canadian Gamers Are Better Than American Gamers

#71jobacohuePosted 12/5/2012 8:02:24 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
False.

Igloos don't even have electricity

AnthonyBrock2 posted...
skyrimlegend69 posted...
well canadian reflexes are probably better when you don't weigh 300 pounds.

also having both hands on the controller instead of one on controller and one holding a burger probably helps.

it's the little things you know?

You are most definitely being reported for posting blatant stereo types. I really hope you enjoy being banned.

That is a blatant stereo type Urdnot_Runt and I am quite offended and shall report you right away.

Sorry about that eh.
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#72NextGen_TBPosted 12/5/2012 8:26:09 PM
People are reporting for "perpetuaring stereotypes" and calling Americans uptight? What?

Wth is even going on in this topic?
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
#73And2foshoPosted 12/5/2012 8:31:12 PM
NextGen_TB posted...
People are reporting for "perpetuaring stereotypes" and calling Americans uptight? What?

Wth is even going on in this topic?

You haven't heard of the Pussification of America? Quite an interesting topic
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans
#74ShadowPikaPosted 12/5/2012 8:38:35 PM
Okay, how's about you ****ing racist Americans and you ****ing racist Canadians try to not insult each others countries and just try to get along? And, before I get raged at, my dad's American and my mom's Canadian, so I understand where both sides are coming from.
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
#75Scooby510Posted 12/5/2012 8:44:49 PM
canadians get destroyed by americans all the time on LAN they are also really bad when they play off host.
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
#76bd0g5Posted 12/5/2012 8:47:44 PM
Scooby510 posted...
canadians get destroyed by americans all the time on LAN they are also really bad when they play off host.

Haha I know, seriously canada I don't want to play on your ****ty red bar host
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#77iRGushPosted 12/5/2012 8:47:48 PM
Scooby510 posted...

I never understood the host argument, 90% of canadians live within 100 miles of the US border. You'd be much worse off playing from east coast to west coast.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#78Icy_the_penguinPosted 12/5/2012 8:51:56 PM
ShadowPika posted...
Okay, how's about you ****ing racist Americans and you ****ing racist Canadians try to not insult each others countries and just try to get along? And, before I get raged at, my dad's American and my mom's Canadian, so I understand where both sides are coming from.

You're confusing Nationalism with Racism. Neither American nor Canadian is a race. They're national identities that are given to citizens of those countries and adopted by non-citizens in those countries. Frankly both countries have about an equal percentage of poor gamers who play Halo.
#79TRC-G00SEPosted 12/5/2012 8:59:24 PM
Salvation army > canadian army. Jk they did provide canada's uniforms though.
---
****!
#80SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 12/5/2012 9:00:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]