do you guys think that the people on ebay selling armor codes are trustworthy?

#1HambodiasPosted 12/5/2012 5:08:05 PM
I never have made a purchase off anyone on ebay but i have made plenty of online trades/purchases with other people for things such as clothes, electronics, etc

im just a little sketched out on buying a code, cuz there is no real way to tell if they used it or not. I don't want to spend a little money and have it just go to waste (probably will only spend $15 at the max anyways)
---
how do i change my sig?
http://i.imgur.com/Vuki6.gif
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 12/5/2012 5:08:55 PM
Hambodias posted...
I never have made a purchase off anyone on ebay but i have made plenty of online trades/purchases with other people for things such as clothes, electronics, etc

im just a little sketched out on buying a code, cuz there is no real way to tell if they used it or not. I don't want to spend a little money and have it just go to waste (probably will only spend $15 at the max anyways)

Nope, I wouldn't even trust anyone on here to be honest unless they just give it to you for free. Save your money, don't risk it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#3alhefePosted 12/5/2012 5:11:30 PM
Well the thing with ebay is you can always dispute it with them if the code has already been used, you could definitely get your money back if that was the case. Also, i'd check the seller's user rating, if they have alot of good reviews then i would trust them.

At worst, you lose 15 dollars for a couple of days.
---
im new here
#4kollie89Posted 12/5/2012 5:13:20 PM
you could not just blow money on something as silly as armor that has no effect on the game, save the money for the map packs, you know something that actually will affect the game
#5jihadwarriorPosted 12/5/2012 5:14:40 PM
I purchased 2 off of ebay and the guys username was tnykgh. His respone was very quick with the codes, and he's in the UK. His feedback was immaculate as well.
Honestly, I don't know why you came here to ask, look at the person's feedback on ebay and you can tell if they are reliable or not.
---
Now if you'll excuse me, Im goin scuba diving with Chris Tucker and Aqua Man.---
D3 Hero Profile-http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rambro-1133/hero/4077328
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 12/5/2012 5:15:52 PM
If you had ever used ebay before you would know that each seller has ratings from their previous buyers.

Make sure they have a 100% positive rating, and at least read their feedback before making a purchase.
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#7Hambodias(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:19:31 PM
you could not just blow money on something as silly as armor that has no effect on the game, save the money for the map packs, you know something that actually will affect the game

i already have the season pass. and i know its just aesthetics but i really like the way the raptor venator armor looks and its only $15, i'm not planning on dumping $75

and since no one on here ever wanted to trade for my Locus helmet, i will just sell it on ebay for $10 or $15 i wont lose much money anyways
---
how do i change my sig?
http://i.imgur.com/Vuki6.gif
#8kollie89Posted 12/5/2012 5:23:22 PM
Hambodias posted...

i already have the season pass. and i know its just aesthetics but i really like the way the raptor venator armor looks and its only $15, i'm not planning on dumping $75

and since no one on here ever wanted to trade for my Locus helmet, i will just sell it on ebay for $10 or $15 i wont lose much money anyways

well then that makes more sense, but why not just get the actual venator armor in the game unlocked? i honsestly can never even tell when someone use venator or raptor venator in game...
#9Raider0996Posted 12/5/2012 5:33:59 PM
Hambodias posted...

Buying on e-bay is fine. This is why there is both e-bay buyer protection and paypal protection. No one can get away with not delivering a product as it is advertised by them unless you let them.
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno